Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 905906907908909 1972>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:33pm
I've done nothing productive today...

LOL Approve
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:42pm
Diane MI drink some Bissy tea this morning with saltfish fritters fried in coconut oil.....
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

darn that curve thread...them women have huge boobs. here i am going braless and you cant even notice...there they are needing a wheel barrow. Crylife...why are you not fair??Angry
Hey Ice! Heh, you and these wheel barrow fantasies.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:04pm
hey PG and Br

Mixer i tried finding a video but it was a nineties dance and YT doesnt have much videos accurately portraying those dance moves. Simply put it's a i-know-im-cute, fresh to death dance where you are admiring your self- body clothes and shoes. 

Standing up, you put your fists in a ball by your forehead (so your arms make a triangle) and slowly you move your fists apart, be sure to look down. your hands will move to (alternating sides) highlight first face, chest hips and legs/shoes (you make a step to the sideor forward or raise your leg. Makes no sense from my description sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHKfWj4auW8
that isnt the dance but his hand movements (at the beginning) are similar, but they would be slower and the shoulder shrug is not needed. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:08pm
Thanks Diane!

So how has your day been so far?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:17pm
i really want a chopper and a vespa

but im not in the city enough for a vespa

i remember one time i posted that pic of the guy sitting in the cafe with the humungous appendage and newdiva said she wondered about the weight.. had never heard of that before .. then one day i decided to ask someone about this 'dick weight' she said yes, weight feels good when you hold it and slap me with it .. i thought
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:20pm
Lol..I've never thought of the weight

If I get this sh*t done, I'll get Jamaican food. If not..just this spicy popcorn
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:23pm
Good afternoon, niecy! I'm alright. You?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:24pm
LOL Diane I don't have a problem with it. If anything I feel like I need to get in on the action and make me some monies too lol.

Good afternoon everyone, how is ya'll day going?
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:25pm
Between the hangover and my allergies I've been sleeping allll day

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 905906907908909 1972>