BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891892893894895 1955>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:03am
Check your file marked liesnalibis bish, that'll answer your question.
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:03am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:04am
Anyway let me stop fo I get the axe...you know how they roll...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:06am
You mad, you can keep proclaiming all this I aint ugly BS but I know better. 

Don't worry about what I do with my child support you should be asking yourself why the $1 seems to be the budget of your makeup hauls.... 

posting disclaimers about bad lighting aint no phucking excuse what so ever for that Ashy Tyrone Biggums line that seems to stay around your lips with them creamy ugly ass lipsticks you think anyone cares about but you

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You mad, you can keep proclaiming all this I aint ugly BS but I know better. 

Don't worry about what I do with my child support you should be asking yourself why the $1 seems to be the budget of your makeup hauls.... 

posting disclaimers about bad lighting aint no phucking excuse what so ever for that Ashy Tyrone Biggums line that seems to stay around your lips with them creamy ugly ass lipsticks you think anyone cares about but you

All y'all care about me, and y'all proved it. What percentage of your PMs are about me? What is it about me that drives y'all to this blind jealous rage? LOLLOLLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

lmaooo priceless

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:15am
Jealous, okay lets go with that....

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:15am
ok well i was gonna randomly post this, but i walked in and then it was randomly relevant: 

pardon me 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:16am
I hope so! It's either that or you got a crush! You went PM some mo people?

I can't help it if you need $65 foundation to smooth your tree trunk face. And still crop it out but I saw yo neck and yo chin smh... Hair f*cked, face f*cked, body f*cked, husband left you, gotta kiss ass to make e-friends, it's sad man...Cry

Girl go get some beauty rest! You need it...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:17am
Okay good night y'all, this thang been pressed, she ain't worthy of my attention.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891892893894895 1955>
  Share Topic