Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 844845846847848 1980>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:25pm
You're always bored

Id like to see you with a beautiful lady.

When's the last time you had a girlfriend?
Sponsored Links

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:30pm
i was all set w my classes until i figure i cant get to one building and the other in under 10mins, so.......
i have to find another class to do online Cry
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:48pm
My little brother and his work crew found a dead body under a bridge today. They said it was a homeless/drugged out looking white man. He said the body had already started leaking. There was a missing white homeless man in the news recently. I wonder if it's the same guy.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:57pm
At the Madhouse on Madison. Let's go Chicago Bulls!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 7:57pm
Some years.Disapprove

Whoa lies...
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:27pm
Well get out there and date

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:32pm
When can I pick you up?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:33pm
HAHHAHA!! At the two people that thanked her too.

But really, I can't wait for the (early) weekend.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

so my sister has this 'friend' will call him Thomas(20). Thomas has a soon to be / possible baby mama name Tracy(22).the paternity of the child is unknown and won't be really know until the child is born she also slept with twins and another guy) One night last wk tracy takes Thomas sister out to a strip club with another friend. While at the strip club Thomas sister ends up participating in a amature night show. Stripping down to a thong and belly shirt. Problem with this scenario is that Thomas sister just turn 14. Tracy knows of her age and supplied her with a fake ID. In the past Tracy has taken the girl out to hotels with guys and on one occasion she sleep a guy while she was there (one of the possible baby daddys) they claim the 14 year old watched tv in the other room.

Update: Tracy us having a boy. Another possible dad is in the picture and Thomas sister same one ^^^was discovered to be sending nudes and explicit video. Her mom respond was to do nothing.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 8:38pm
Hey GK!

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

HAHHAHA!! At the two people that thanked her too.

But really, I can't wait for the (early) weekend.
Hey big sis! Again, I would be one of the two people that have thanked a post you are talking about.SleepyI'm surprised someone else thanked that so fast.LOL

Planning on having another fun, bubbly weekend?SmileBeer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 844845846847848 1980>