Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 758759760761762 2448>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:37am

Quick question.   I'll try to keep it short.

Would y'all corroborate a lie to help someone out of it?  This person has been lying to folks for about 3 weeks on some stupid sh*t, they brought 'you' into it.  The person who was telling tales didn't tell you until the folks being lied to wanted to speak to you to offer support and empathy.  One person has already been fasting and praying 'with me'.

I thought about going ahead with it but I really don't want to be involved.  I told this person to come clean last week.  The person is begging me to go along with it but i'm thinking of future repercussions.  And I tried to explain this to the person.  That me going along with this could have future sh*t that I cannot see right now...just as this person didn't foresee 3 weeks ago what is going on now.

this person is top 3 of my besties if that make a difference.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:45am
newdiva the best way to get out of it is to say when asked "i dont want to be involved in this".  when youre asked to explain just repeat the phrase and be done with it.  if its that serious that folks are fasting and praying on you behalf, you friend at sh*tLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:04am
Yeah.  thanks ladies.  and it's a dude.LOL  I wasn't sure what was in the Bestie Codex. I really don't want to get involved also because in the back of my mind I was thinking he needed a lesson.  He's done sh*t like this before but it's never gotten this far gone.  I keep tellin' him to come clean.   And I did tell him that I didn't want to be involved.  It's only now that he's worried about his 'good name' back home in Trinidad so he needs me to 'vouch' for him...that he wasn't lying.  Come on now. I'm not tryna add on to my karmic debt.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:17am

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 20 2014 at 6:17am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:26am
^ so what you gonna do? dont get me all invested and leave me hanging.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:29am
LOL.  i'm gone let him handle this on his own.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:33am
its raining and gorgeous outside..

well not gorgeous per se but i like it

off to have a run in the gym

toodles my noodles
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 6:43am
Quote There is a bird in a poem by T. S. Eliot who says that mankind cannot bear very much reality; but the bird is mistaken. A man can endure the entire weight of the universe for eighty years. It is unreality that he cannot bear.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:44am
how can you punch your own daughter in the face at close range?

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:09am
where is this damn tutor
i dont want a late grade going out of the semester Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon