BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 755756757758759 2145>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

neka we just dont have them here at allCryCryCryCry 
awww... 

you could try your hand at making them. 

video ------> here

love! its easy similar to frittersSmileSmileSmile

ETA yessir soursopWink

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 16 2014 at 11:38pm
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:38pm
Missy, different stores have different policies and rules. I suggest focusing on one store to get started

I know most have a 4 like coupon per transaction. So sometimes they have like multiple transactions but I can imagine the cashiers must get super annoyed by it and sometimes not allow it.

Also stores like target have their own coupons. You can use a Target coupon combined with a Manufacturer coupon (like the ones you get in the Sunday paper) to get even more of a discount.

LB is a fan of some couponing blogs. Ask her to post em. I've been trying to get into it myself. The most I've gotten was free chapsticks and bread for .19
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hey lies!

Hey!
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:46pm
Hey guys!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I will bookmark that myself, nek nek.
ah yes, but will you use it though? 

LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

love! its easy similar to frittersSmileSmileSmile
now you gotta make em and corner the yardie funnel cake market.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Missy, different stores have different policies and rules. I suggest focusing on one store to get started

I know most have a 4 like coupon per transaction. So sometimes they have like multiple transactions but I can imagine the cashiers must get super annoyed by it and sometimes not allow it.

Also stores like target have their own coupons. You can use a Target coupon combined with a Manufacturer coupon (like the ones you get in the Sunday paper) to get even more of a discount.

LB is a fan of some couponing blogs. Ask her to post em. I've been trying to get into it myself. The most I've gotten was free chapsticks and bread for .19

I never got annoyed by the couponers when I was a cashier, it was pretty cool to see how it worked. I've seen someone get a 24 pack of tissue for 20 cents, I got really interested after that
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:56pm
I drank that coffee around 6pm. Why am I still wide awake

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:57pm
I think I'm gonna do a DIY tufted headboard for my bed. Wonder how much it would cost for me to make...
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:07am
oh hmmm. i was looking through pictures and people swap/pay for coupons packs

and thats crazy, they figured out how many coupons they can use on one item to get it for like $2. 
my first store im going to try is either walgreen or walmart, but probably walmart since you can check it out yourself, so i think thats how they use multiple coupons?

yeah i dont want to be annoying to the cashier but people tryna save money out chea. LOL

i seen this one person get like 20 sharpies and markers for .54 
i thought that was cool
and i think theres some type of sale in walgreens for arm and hammer lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair