Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 733734735736737 2414>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:54pm
i like his hair.^ lol
Sponsored Links

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 8:56pm
I have strict boundaries set for my life. I picture my life as a beautiful house with a fence set up. I only let things that are good into my fence. Today, I allowed someone that was not good into my fence. I know this person simply mooches off of us, but I thought in time this person had changed. I gave my number to this person and upon the first call it started with "Hey girl whatcha doin? Okay...okay...cool. Well, when you're done can you give me a ride up to Nordstrom and can you RETURN SOMETHING FOR ME Ermm?" Meaning, this broad done stole something and wanted me to get money or credit for her putting my freedom on the line. Needless to say I told her this is the stuff I was talking about and to never ever ring my phone again! Geez, are people capable of change?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i like his hair.^ lol
I think he needs /wants a change . Reminds me of that wig Tina turner use to wear . I am going to think on the right words to help if possible . Wink
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:04pm
Why can't I just get a nice job and not have to go back to school

This is annoying.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:20pm
Jermaine Jackson is on celebrity wife swap, I'm CRYING @ his hair lmfao
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:42pm
Jermaine wife acts like his personal slave . She use to be so pretty . House looks so old and moldy . I hope they can stop debbie from taking the children . Old wrinkle , greedy white woman.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Jermaine wife acts like his personal slave . She use to be so pretty . House looks so old and moldy . I hope they can stop debbie from taking the children . Old wrinkle , greedy white woman.

Lmaooooo I hate Debbie's ass. Halima was cute back in the day but he's been working her like a slave so of course she's looking elderly. Middle Eastern women are usually "servant like" to their husbands because of culture& religion

Side note: All of the Jackson's are similar imo the way they talk & mannerisms

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Lmaooooo I hate Debbie's ass. Halima was cute back in the day but he's been working her like a slave so of course she's looking elderly. Middle Eastern women are usually "servant like" to their husbands because of culture& religion

I think MJ was a gving man like his mother . Janet left the radar after she married that arabic man . I hope the children can have some peace . I will never repsct a mother that will sell her children for money .
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:03pm

Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

[QUOTE=india100] Jermaine wife acts like his personal slave . She use to be so pretty . House looks so old and moldy . I hope they can stop debbie from taking the children . Old wrinkle , greedy white woman.

I think MJ was a gving man like his mother . Janet left the radar after she married that arabic man . I hope the children can have some peace . I will never repsct a mother that will sell her children for money .[/Q

I never will either, and her ugly ass had the nerve to threaten to sue him in court TWO times for parental rights that SHE gave up for money because her ass spent up the money he gave her. BYE, she's only trying to get in good with them early on so she can get a cut. She's so greedy.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 10:07pm
Why? You thinking of joining? LOL

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I wonder what tuition is at the Abby Lee dance company
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 733734735736737 2414>