Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 666667668669670 2437>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:09pm
It's snowing!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

It's snowing!

Quote And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan;

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:25pm
I think I may have just let an insurance agent get over on me. I mean I wasn't hurt but I think I could have negotiated a higher settlement. But he says the check will also be mailed with a release form that I have to sign along with two witnesses or have notarized. So as long as I don't cash it I can still get a lawyer or sumn right?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:30pm
My aunt called and asked me to write a letter for my uncle to help out with his federal case...did this lady really think I of all people would give enough fcks to do such a thing?  It was so awkward when I said no.  She said some stuff about praying for me.  She really should've known better with all the history involved.  
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

My aunt called and asked me to write a letter for my uncle to help out with his federal case...did this lady really think I of all people would give enough fcks to do such a thing?  It was so awkward when I said no.  She said some stuff about praying for me.  She really should've known better with all the history involved.  

i hate when people pull that "imma pray for you" b.s. when they dont get what they want.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:11pm
Quote "Beginning with Santa Claus as a cognitive exercise, a child is encouraged to share the same idea of reality as his peers. Even if that reality is patently invented and ludicrous, belief is encouraged with gifts that support and promote the common cultural lies."
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:12pm
I am really upset over Domin passing . I respect everyone religion , but i wish one person would stop posting all this stuff about praying to raise Domin from the dead . She really needs to read revelation . I hope her family can handle her upsetting post . I can't see how that would help the family .
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:15pm
I was gonna make this banana bread recipe but we don't have any brown sugar. I wonder would it make any difference if I used regular sugar instead.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I am really upset over Domin passing . I respect everyone religion , but i wish one person would stop posting all this stuff about praying to raise Domin from the dead . She really needs to read revelation . I hope her family can handle her upsetting post . I can't see how that would help the family .

ConfusedConfusedConfused

Who said that???
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:18pm
yah gonna do this in this thread?  i'll come back tomorrow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 666667668669670 2437>
  Share Topic