Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 654655656657658 2421>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 3:36pm
Ooh I've been wanting to get my hair done like thst^^, I'm scared that it might look kinda ratchet on me tho'
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 3:45pm
Quote Not Worrying What People Think is The Greatest Form of Self Love!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Taraji in this pic right chere, could get it.  not Person of Interest taraji but this one.
i cosign this sh*t
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:25pm
where are de lies?

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:47pm
She looks dope in that picture

I want my hair like that too Angel
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

She looks dope in that picture

I want my hair like that too Angel

I just might do it this summer. I need to start going against the grain a little.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:19pm
memba when rappers were slurppin spit like method manLOL

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:30pm
abc family has a show named "baby daddy"
tia and tamera's little brother is in it
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:47pm
My nephew and niece just put on a terrible display in front of company. My brother was there but I was still ashamed. My niece threw an awful tantrum over her cousin not wanting them to play with his special car collection. She took off her shoes and threw them as she screamed to the top of her lungs and when I brought her some cars she was allowed to play with she threw those also. Then this little terror came after me with a big shoe and threw it at me (it didn't connect). I don't know why their father lets them get away with their shyt. He had to literally drag her out the door as she screamed she wanted to stay. I said why would Isaiah want you to stay after you threw his toys all over? They are lucky they are not my kids or some white booties would have gotten tore the f*ck up and placed in a dark quiet room. Spoiled ass kids.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I need to find out where my food has been going lately. I'll eat and my stomach is still growling
What's really going on with the "food" in this country? Or do I have a tapeworm?

This is how I be. I don't be hungry but I still be wanting to eat. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 654655656657658 2421>
  Share Topic