BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 694695696697698 2262>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol

I'm trying to see if gossip is a coping mechanism, so to speak

i think gossip in this case would be a coping mechanism whether or not it was positive or negative.  especially when you are dealing with work dynamics because the underling factor is fear. the same may be true with any social relationship where fear of loss is a possibility.

what is stumping me is if gossip in general  is a coping mechanism. do we gossip to put ourselves at ease, or to preserve our social standing?

i need to think more about it.

i have this theory that most things in life are somehow connected to fear so i always come from that angle first.LOL

hmm good point

I think we try to soothe ourselves first and then move on to self presentation

but gossip could be an instance when this occurs simultaneously
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:52am
We are going to stay home for Easter sunday . Nothing but a big fashion show at church . Most will never visit again . Tired of the men pink suits and orange shoes . RepentsCry .
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:03am
india made me check to see if today was easterLOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:06am
I wish i had something to gossip about. Aside from my ratchet cousin antics,Ive cut all my other gossip material out of my life. But it was more so rants than gossip.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:14am
Half the time Im too tired to gossip and too busy to muster a phuck to pretend to care about people who make suspect decisions and think people wont notice.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:18am
I want more steak tips
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:19am
I'm not much of a gossiper

I don't care about other people that much
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:21am
you know how they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing?  well, heres my contribution of misinformation.  so i have this audiobook on my phone that ive been listening to sporadically called The Red Queen.  its basically biology of sexual selection and i havent gotten to the good bits and im pretty sure im having blackouts while reading it cuz this stuff is kinda boring and or maybe just over my head.

anyway the one thing i did catch or maybe missedLOL is that if you have one or both parents with jacked up genes they are more like to produce females than males because males arent really good at being all jacked up and reproducing at the same damn time but females are more capable of shrugging that ish off and getting on with the business of baby making.

oh and before you premed and bio majors tell me i got that whole scenario wrong, please reread the first two sentence but corrections will be accepted.LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:22am
im actually in my running gear.  dont mean i'll open that door. 

i think i'll stretch tho.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 11:53am
can't believe I cut myself on a plastic container smh...Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style