Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654 2336>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:27am
i could really go for a slightly burnt pastrami sammich with pickles and lots of mustard.

sigh...

imma see if i can make it happen today. ive been bored with food for too long
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:33am
damn tate pulling out receipts
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

damn tate pulling out receipts

i know but thats my one pet peeve about bhm and people in general.  people comment and never read the articles i post,  that particular article is actually interesting and no one read it yet they posted anyway.
i guess it bothers me so much because it always sets me apart from people because i will read anything that interest me and nothing that doesnt.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:52am
Eggs sprinkled with sazon are the goat.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:56am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

no one wanted to humor me on here I see lol

your comment was one of the first i read this morning and i didnt even take that you wanted a response.  i did put it on the back burner in my mind to think about later. 

the bad thing about me shelving things for later is that yeah i'll always come back to it but will it be 10 minutes or 10 monthsLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:05am
Does she know you don't like her?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:09am
Ohh okay I was gonna say... um.. why do you spend your time with someone you don't like

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

India sorry to hear about your family member passing away. RIP

I think im due for my Pap this month or was it last month, the gyno didnt call so maybe it's this month. thank you for the reminder also the breast health issue thread INdia

I know too many women who REFUSE to go for PAPs (women with kids too) because "its gonna hurt" or they're embarassed yet still they bussin it wide for XXL peen. face palm. its a serious issue out here BUT screening is free - $5 USD some places. i.just.dont.get.it
Thank you . HugClap
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:21am
i swear i got caught up in that KFC article, trying to find out if it was a hoax and apparently its notLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol

I'm trying to see if gossip is a coping mechanism, so to speak

i think gossip in this case would be a coping mechanism whether or not it was positive or negative.  especially when you are dealing with work dynamics because the underling factor is fear. the same may be true with any social relationship where fear of loss is a possibility.

what is stumping me is if gossip in general  is a coping mechanism. do we gossip to put ourselves at ease, or to preserve our social standing?

i need to think more about it.

i have this theory that most things in life are somehow connected to fear so i always come from that angle first.LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 650651652653654 2336>
  Share Topic