BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 688689690691692 2237>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:49pm
They need more blacks on these lifetime movies

Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Hey HB! Are you watching the same movie I am? I haven't watched Lifetime in a while

Edited by aNgElIc*SoUl - Apr 12 2014 at 7:56pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Thinking about Domin and my family member recent death . Please get your cervical cancer screenings/PAP... People use to think we look like twins .

Obituary for Ms. Vallory Luster

ps ............Anyone spoke to Farra aka L/Q ? I lost her contact info . Not like her to stay away for 2 months . I pray she chose to take a break form BHM .
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Hey HB! Are you watching the same movie I am? I haven't watched Lifetime in a while

Yes! These crazy white girls
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

LOL

this chick is still upset about white folks wearing weaves.
shes now tryin to prove to me who started it...im like 
that still doesnt change the fact that white folks wear them
shes all in her feelings today crying her white tears about it
LOOOL and trying to figure out why i called her clear. i'll check
back when i cant sleep tonight.

Lmaooooo oh white people. Everybody should know white men started wearing weaves first then white women, and later black women caught on like centuries later. They're forever wearing weave they piss me off acting uppity. I had box braids in the summer before last & my white roommate tried to touch them and I jumped back and she said "black girls are so serious about their weave" I didn't jump back because I didn't want her touching my hair I jumped because I don't want her touching me. But like 2 months later this bish had a pack of clip ins in her hair (didn't even try to blend, it was so choppy, not enough weave) and I tried to touch her hair and her ass jumped back too. She really thought nobody could tell it wasn't her hair. Struggle ass clip ins...
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 8:31pm
because it doesn't hurt..

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:19pm
its annoying when people RT questions for them on twitter.. what was the point of showing everyone that question
and your dumbass didnt answer it, im confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

The kicking her out part? lol I asked nicely tho Ouch
No, the fck your feelings, I want to be all over you" part.LOLYou did no wrong especially if you kicked her ass out.Approve
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 9:48pm
Liquid courage running in my veins! Beautiful nite rolling down LSD.
Anything can happen

HB - I wish you were here with me gyal.   
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 10:07pm
hi!!!!!!!

LOUD LOUD LOUD!!! $hits louddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!

It's hot as fuqqqqq in Ja. and summer isnt even here as yet.

LOL at ICe calling her clear and "struggle ass clip-ins"
Cherry *hugs* glad to hear there are other stuff in the works. I ate a cherry from my tree this morn and thought of you. Sipping on some cherry juice now too lolo

I lost the plug-in part to my laptop charger somewhere btwn the pharmacy, the side of the road by the pharmacy, the bf's house,  my house, the library, the parking lot at library, took 3 taxis lastnight-this morning. FML

I got another charger from my nephew though so im back on the interwebs! That fool brought it out real quick too when i took my tablet from him, but he was running his mouth before saying he doesnt know where it is. KIDS!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 688689690691692 2237>