Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 676677678679680 2107>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:24am
morning!!

any news from the job cherry?
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:46am
hey!!

yeah...I didn't get it

but at the same time I can't be too disappointed...it is what it is...on to the next oneLOL Embarrassed

how are you?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 5:53am
im sorry you didnt get it

any reasons?

im good but sore.... evaluating my life coz i have legs again today

i need to get dressed first though

going to be home all day and im going to try and complete some personal business projects etc

my doms have me thinking bout the hamam i had in morocco

Edited by afrokock - Apr 12 2014 at 6:00am
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:13am
it's okay...I didn't have the right kind of experience for the role basically

...I have other things lined up though so it should be okay

you know a workout is serious when you start to evaluate your lifeCry LOL

lol I know someone who visited a hammam too when she went to morocco..once she got over the public nudity thing she was fineLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 6:57am
i woke up from a great dream with all these plans for the day.  2 hours have already gone byErmm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:06am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol I know someone who visited a hammam too when she went to morocco..once she got over the public nudity thing she was fineLOL

yeah the nudity,i knowwwwwww

i was like you nigguhs just freeballing outchea huh?

but its so relaxing and feels great

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:07am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i woke up from a great dream with all these plans for the day.  2 hours have already gone byErmm
iSNORTED!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:56am
Quote In 1932, a government study identified approximately four hundred African American men infected with syphilis. Rather than treat the disease, the study officials allowed it to progress for forty years, in order to track subsequent infection patterns and autopsy the men as they eventually died. Known as the “Tuskegee Experiment,” this U.S. Public Health Services study ended in 1972, only when a whistle blower leaked insider information to the Washington Evening Star newspaper.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:58am
Quote In 1940, four hundred men, prisoners from the Chicago metropolitan area, were covertly infected with malaria in order for public-health officials to test new types of treatments for the disease.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 7:59am
Quote Beginning in 1963, officials at the Willowbrook State School, a residence for developmentally disabled children in Staten Island, New York, intentionally infected healthy children with hepatitis in order to test the effects of gamma globulin on the disease. For three years, school officials repeatedly injected the children with viral agents, until public outcry stopped the program in 1966.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 676677678679680 2107>