Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 566567568569570 2447>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:39am
Do you know how to write up proposals? If so can you maybe freelance for smaller companies for the experience on your resume?
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

thank neka  and grace but I'm just down
You're welcome and you're entitled to feel the way you do. It's hard feeling as though you're not living up to your potential and frustrating as hell to feel as though your employers contribute to that feeling despite your best, logical efforts.

What, if anything do you feel you can directly do to increase your marketability? Any online classes, conferences, certs, etc?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:48am
of course, i'm no expert and can only speak from experience. however, cert wise, you'd be surprised how people need a skill or ability specifically stated. 

real life ex: let's say that in my field can work with many types of clientele-- including type x. 

however, people tend to flock to an associate level license just because it's more "specific" in stating work with type x clients. people see what they want to see and call it experience. 

there's gotta be something you can utilize outside of your workplace unless you wanna rinse and repeat the chain of command to get them to take your development as an employee more seriously. 

in any event, i'm sending the positive energy i can muster.  you deserve MUCH more. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:09pm

We have too many random thoughts topics . I have to seearch to find the main one .

I wonder if she saw his cheeks lol .
0407-kate-middleton-maori-rexusaKate Middleton and Prince William began their three-week royal tour of New Zealand and Australia today ... and were greeted with a traditional Maori welcome by some of the locals.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2yDk7p1aw

Edited by india100 - Apr 07 2014 at 12:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:20pm
You're welcome samone. Effing shame that people choose not to do better with their employees.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:21pm
i totally forgot that i have a 2pm appointment ShockedPinch

damnLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:22pm
OAN: Really? That awkward moment when someone asks how you are and you don't give the wholly honest answer of "I kinda feel like curling into a ball and crying myself to death" because you don't wanna raise concern.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

OAN: Really? That awkward moment when someone asks how you are and you don't give the wholly honest answer of "I kinda feel like curling into a ball and crying myself to death" because you don't wanna raise concern.

I feel you, but imo most people don't really care how you're doing when they ask you anyway. It's just to have something to say.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:36pm
^^^that would just be over kill for me, angelic. thank goodness the people that ask at least gaf. i just don't want to go down that road of explaining.

and Beer cheers samone.

that was vaguely my feeling this weekend, but i've not seriously considered it until this morning. i don't rightly have the energy to be more than minimally positive today. the one friend that i know would understand doesn't live near me.

and the odd part is that i went to bed fairly positive and slept well (even had a great dream with bianca del rio in it  ) only to wake up drained and not wanting to come into work. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:51pm
@ Samone, I feel that you would make a wonderful teacher at night / weekend and do $$$$ contract work during the day.

My hubby teaches at night during the week (only a masters tho) and makes $$$$ ( $$$ in teaching---You have TA experience and PHD )

I wish that I was into teaching … I could work at night (2x a week) and be a great mommy during the day.

Next year, I will look for part time work… ONLY---tho… I want to go to England…

Much Love, Always,
MK.

On my phone bew / sl and having coffee after my run sorry for my typo'''
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair