BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 2136>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:08am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I could eat that whole pot of cabbage that's on the stove right now
I LOVE cabbage!

I'm finishing off this salad now then I'll be finishing off this plate of homemade pizza. Tastes kind of like a Philly cheesesteak.Smile

HB is crazy 1)she endorsing that madness abt alcohol and ice cream dont mix now she loves cabbage *shudders* Sometimes y'all just need to add a pinch of salt to this ish and it'll keep the bubble guts away.

WTF is whipped lightening? *off to google like Mix*

I havent had American pudding in ages. DeadDeadDeadDead

This is the second time (on BHM) Ive heard abt the whipped cream flavoured vodka *licks lips*, i believe it was GK who brought it up years ago LOL

Afro i know what you typed before the edit, Wink still follow through with it though.
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:09am
morning!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:19am
Morning CB! whats good?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:07am
What was it di?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:25am
About the treatment at your accommodation, i think. You mentioned TA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:50am
hi diane! I'm good..I had to pop out and just got back

..remind me not to depend on public transport on sundaysLOL Cry

how are you? what's all this about 'Evil SmileEvil Smile'...you been naughty hmmm?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:58am
I have no clue love

I'm great thanks,

There's so much free wifi it's unlike the UK

Miss me?

I need a pocket translator
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:10am
Embarrassed hey babe

miss your money more...LOLDead!!

yeah you should get one...or..you could take me up on that lesson thingGeek
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:11am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

guess im talkin to myself. lol looks dead around here..........

in that case.

man im really excited about the trip. i think i want to buy a new camera. not that one has anything to do with the other...i just want a new camera. cant believe after almost 10 years mine broked. i loved that thing. besides...how gay is it to take pics all the time with a cell? i miss holding a 10 lb camera LOLLOL

my face painting thing is going good. i have to start using my latex and blood stuff again. i dont want them to dry up. does that stuff dry up? idk but i need new brushes. i have fine cheap brushes but..but theyre not getting the job done...for details anyways. i dont know how to pick out makeup brushes tho...lemme run to amazon real quick and see what they have. hope they have red or purple ones.ShockedSmileSmile
I imagined you with a large, old camera that tourist love to have around their necks. lol
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 5:14am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I could eat that whole pot of cabbage that's on the stove right now
I LOVE cabbage!

I'm finishing off this salad now then I'll be finishing off this plate of homemade pizza. Tastes kind of like a Philly cheesesteak.Smile

HB is crazy 1)she endorsing that madness abt alcohol and ice cream dont mix now she loves cabbage *shudders* Sometimes y'all just need to add a pinch of salt to this ish and it'll keep the bubble guts away.

WTF is whipped lightening? *off to google like Mix*

I havent had American pudding in ages. DeadDeadDeadDead

This is the second time (on BHM) Ive heard abt the whipped cream flavoured vodka *licks lips*, i believe it was GK who brought it up years ago LOL

Afro i know what you typed before the edit, Wink still follow through with it though.
LOLCabbage is great!

It was in ages the last time I had banana pudding before I started eating again months ago. You missing out.Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 577578579580581 2136>
  Share Topic