Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 2439>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:16pm
Where is James Francos upper lip
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:30pm
uggghhh, im so freakin tired of trashy hos. i went to burger king today and was waiting in line, and behind me were two fat mexican women yelling something in spanish about their burgers. So after 3 minutes of them yelling, i turn around and ask them whats their problem. they busy talkin bout how the cashier messed up their order in the drive thru and blah blah blah. so im like whatever im pretty sure they will fix it if it was their error. 
the mexican girl is like, "they better replace this meal or i'm raising hell'', and then she proceeds to go in her bag and pull out the burgers that were messed up, except there is NO burger. all she gots is two wrappers. im standing there like ConfusedConfusedConfused. what is there to replace? you waited till you ate both burgers to realize it didnt have no cheese on it? I just cant wit these ratchet b!tches
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shuddup mixah

...I just came back from the mailbox and there was a girl at her box with her earphones on singing "I'm writing him a full page letter and i enclose it with my kiss.." Im like ok ill give the "my kiss" part but. How the hell you mess up "4 page letter" when its the name of the song boo
Embarrassed

And maybe she was actually sending her boo a one page letter. People change the words in songs to fit their life all the time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:34pm
Hey mix!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:36pm
Hey HB and Good Afternoon, everybody! How are you doing?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:38pm
please dont let this happen...ever.  thank you.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

And maybe she was actually sending her boo a one page letter. People change the words in songs to fit their life all the time.

Dat bish aint write no letter. Lol
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:41pm
no reply, well i tried. 

say something, im giving up on you..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:43pm
Tatee did you stay out of trouble last night?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Tatee did you stay out of trouble last night?

sho'nuff  fortunately for all concerned we didnt go out last night.  but my friend did still managed to get her as beat and thrown out of her own home (that she pays the mortgage on).

but imma just breathe
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 527528529530531 2439>