BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 2415>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

^ yes

Do you?

Yes I usually do. I be feelin so corny though.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 7:44pm
Hb she is not even old, she was just in a car accident. She is in her fifties, she guard her age like the map to Atlantis. 

The funny thing is everyone says Im the mean daughter but I moved from NC to make sure she was okay. Before being here with me, she was at a rehabilitation place but she did not want to follow the rules so I suggested she come to my house. I was tired of them calling and her complaining. 

Her insurance only covers so many hours for home care so I just pay the difference because while I love her, I have things I need to do also. Plus my house is just not wheelchair friendly. 

I quit wondering when the good christian daughter was going to do anything. I did tell her she wasnt shyt, and I dont care if she had teh saints in church fooled no one important was listening to her prayers cause shes a fraud. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Do y'all smile in your ID photos? Do you show teeth?
i did in my last one. i look like one of the sims. 2 ponytails in my hair....Cry why dont id's expire here?LOLLOLLOL
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

They are not playing with Chrissy .

Chris Brown

Con Air to D.C.

Now Boarding

4/3/2014 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403_chris_brown_court_getty
Chris Brown
has just been picked up by federal marshals on what will be one of the longest journeys across the country since the prop plane era ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the case tell us Chris is on his way to a federal holding facility in San Bernardino to begin his long trip to Washington D.C. ... where he will stand trial for assault.

Later today Chris will board a airplane -- guarded by U.S. Marshals and appropriately restrained -- but the flight is NOT a non-stop.  In fact, we're told there are so many stops he probably won't get there until Sunday.

We're told all of these flights go through Oklahoma, with stops along the way to pick up other prisoners.

Chris will be in D.C. for a hearing Monday where his lawyer, Mark Geragos, will try to get the charges dismissed because he believes prosecutors inappropriately used the grand jury to gain an unfair advantage in the criminal case.

Now here's the thing.  If Geragos loses, Chris will sit in a D.C. jail facility until his D.C. trial kicks off on April 17.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/03/chris-brown-con-air-assault-trial-washington-d-c/#ixzz2xrqY6M5P

yeah baby this here done turned SERIOUSOuch it's like he needed this in order to get himself toghether/ jail AIN'T no jokeCry that sheitt AIN'T fun/ and fukkk all the music you made while in the cell locked up without yo freedom to do what you willDead WELP guess he'll be fine ... umph umph umph it took ALL this for him to get itConfused
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:41pm
where the hell is my mom
i been watching this little boy for too long, i got work to doAngry

i want my life backOuch

Edited by missunfoolish - Apr 03 2014 at 8:41pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

where the hell is my mom
i been watching this little boy for too long, i got work to doAngry

i want my life backOuch

I know the feeling. It is not fun having someone's kid dumped on you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:51pm
you would think after 5 yrs id get used to it but nope. i feel like i have to do everything while my older brother has his own life

its very frustrating

Edited by missunfoolish - Apr 03 2014 at 8:51pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:53pm
i just had a parent call me, asking questions about the field trip, info that was in the weekly newsletter for 2 weeks, and a separate letter. she is the 3rd parent to call me this week.

i asked her, "i understand your concerns, but how did you get my number?" 

she said she got it from the principal and that i need to answer my emails.

i told her that i did, and that spring break is a vacation time for me as well, to spend time with my family. apparently that don't mean sh*t

now i need to call my P tomorrow and ask her why the hell she thinks its ok to give out my private phone number. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:02pm
im really interested in this coupon stuff but i have no idea how to start

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:13pm
I have a busy day tomorrow. A big accomplishment planned.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 2415>
  Share Topic