Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 507508509510511 2442>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:50pm
him and his daughter is so cute Cry
 *sigh*

Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:50pm
Hey beautiful!

I've never seen anyone with blue lipstick.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:52pm
comes in all shades. 
i wore blk back in the day 
haha.

....and then a blk reflector one.ugh.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:55pm
I've never liked lipstick like that

I wore a dark burgundy color for dance recitals when I was younger but that's it
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:02pm
now that i think about it. i was just a rebel. my mom and i saw a lady with a dark navy blue lookin lipstick once. and she was look oooh girl that is not cute. and i sweaaaaaaaaaar i searched forever for that blue...and ended up with blk. blk did the job tho. my mom hated it.and i was like yasssss. 

sucks. now my family is just used to me standing out. they arent even surprised anymore. Cry
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:03pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:08pm
They are not playing with Chrissy .

Chris Brown

Con Air to D.C.

Now Boarding

4/3/2014 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403_chris_brown_court_getty
Chris Brown
has just been picked up by federal marshals on what will be one of the longest journeys across the country since the prop plane era ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the case tell us Chris is on his way to a federal holding facility in San Bernardino to begin his long trip to Washington D.C. ... where he will stand trial for assault.

Later today Chris will board a airplane -- guarded by U.S. Marshals and appropriately restrained -- but the flight is NOT a non-stop.  In fact, we're told there are so many stops he probably won't get there until Sunday.

We're told all of these flights go through Oklahoma, with stops along the way to pick up other prisoners.

Chris will be in D.C. for a hearing Monday where his lawyer, Mark Geragos, will try to get the charges dismissed because he believes prosecutors inappropriately used the grand jury to gain an unfair advantage in the criminal case.

Now here's the thing.  If Geragos loses, Chris will sit in a D.C. jail facility until his D.C. trial kicks off on April 17.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/03/chris-brown-con-air-assault-trial-washington-d-c/#ixzz2xrqY6M5P
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:10pm
^^^^^^*Nelson laugh* HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:11pm
Well damn.

Hey Auntie!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:12pm
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hozc3QP-kLw/maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Mixer - Apr 03 2014 at 6:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon