Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 408409410411412 2447>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:49am
As bad as I dont want to I'm about to take my car to a shop to be fixed. This dumb ass man didnt fix the original problem that was even wrong with my car and what did need to be fixed his ass sealed the part up instead of replacing it with a new part. It took his ass two weeks to work on my car so there is no excuse why everything that was wrong plus more shouldnt have been fixed. Makes me glad I didnt pay him the rest of the money I owed him.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 10:05am
my mentee finds out if she got into HBS today....I hope she does

*crosses fingers and toes*
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:22am
all these random threads and none of them have ratchet in the title...where do i put stuff like this?? its a for real question...as far as i know....

Private please. 
My husband has cheated several times and I have fogave him everytime. But the latest sidechick is so cute and always stay looking good. When I see her step into a room I'm ready to go. I don't like being in her presence or for him to even see her. Is it wrong for me to be jealous of her
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

all these random threads and none of them have ratchet in the title...where do i put stuff like this?? its a for real question...as far as i know....

Private please. 
My husband has cheated several times and I have fogave him everytime. But the latest sidechick is so cute and always stay looking good. When I see her step into a room I'm ready to go. I don't like being in her presence or for him to even see her. Is it wrong for me to be jealous of her

CryCryCry

Its wrong that you don't have enough pride  and common sense to leave your husband and feel inferior to the woman who is riding your husband on a regular basis. There are 1000 other things wrong with that question but let's address whats important first.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:52pm
I was talking to my bf the other day when he tells me he watched one of his good friends beat the sh*t out of his girlfriend for not wearing any panties when she went out the house. I asked him what did he do, he said he told him not to do that in front of me and left. This confused to me, I'm not sure what I would have done had I been there but I couldn't imagine that I would sit there and watch him beat his girl or leave. What would you do?

i kinda want a thread about this one. i wanna know what folks would do. well i think i know what the women will say...
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 2:53pm
why is it so damn cold
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I was talking to my bf the other day when he tells me he watched one of his good friends beat the sh*t out of his girlfriend for not wearing any panties when she went out the house. I asked him what did he do, he said he told him not to do that in front of me and left. This confused to me, I'm not sure what I would have done had I been there but I couldn't imagine that I would sit there and watch him beat his girl or leave. What would you do?

i kinda want a thread about this one. i wanna know what folks would do. well i think i know what the women will say...

Your man is a coochie and is waiting on you to get out out line before he have to tighten your face up with his fist when you do. He either sees nothing wrong with woman beating or is scared of the friend who did the ass kicking. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:37pm
I'm disappointed I'm about to go on a semi vacation and it's cold outside. I'll just wear my cute stuff in the daytime. Ain't nobody gon stop me from showin these gams.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:17pm
Good afternoon, everybody!
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:10pm
coup de foudre
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 408409410411412 2447>