Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 2461>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 2:50pm
Thank you girls so much

I strongly believe it'll all fall into place soon but its just waiting and figuring out what small steps I need to take is what has me impatient

Just gotta to kick my butt into gear and get out there
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Is doing a double major hard?
K_cam hit the nail in the head. If they're related, it makes it much easier. However, all you need is time and dedication.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

But I swear I'm not being greedy HB . Over the past few weeks when I've been telling him about how I'm trying to look for a job, going on all these interviews, barely had money for bare necessities(sp?), and how I haven't eaten in almost 3 days, all he could say was,"things will get better, so when we gon' get together?"
no ma'am pam, it showed me what kind of "man" and "sugardaddy" he really was.

When he gave this 1K, how long were u talking to him? 

I had met him like 3 or 4 days before.

Did u meet him on a sugardaddy site? Or just out and about? Unless u met him on a site, I think you fucced up taking that 1K so soon.

He approached me at the mall(he said he was following me), he came to me talking about all the stuff he would buy me, he even paid for my stuff in BBW, and how he knew a young woman wouldn't want a broke old man. How did I mess up lol? This is a big city and I can and probably will change my number.

If u met him on a site for meeting sugar daddies, then no doubt u would talk about the arrangements and how much he would be forking over and boundaries. But I'm saying, he threw out that 1K to see how u would react. Now he thinking "Well I gave her 1K, now she needs to show me what she gonna do for more" Instead of taking that 1K, u should have politely declined. U should of said "Babe, thanks for trying to help cause I AM hitting hard times right now, but I'm gonna continue job searching for the moment and I will keep you posted". Then after some more time passed u could have hit him up for some real paper. U coulda been like I'm trying go to school and its gonna cost 5K this semester. Or whatever. But he seen how u jumped on that grand so fast so now he wanna see how desperate u really are. He want them DRAWLS.

I get what you saying, but I don't feel like that was the case in this situation. This kneegrow ain't got no real money, he's one of those seasonal ballers with his little income tax . I know where to go to find the real, serious ballers, and I know in these neck of the woods he's more than likely gonna be white and that's just fine with me.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:22pm
Hey Folks...#goes back to the couch#
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:37pm
Angel... you took that mans tax money.

Hola Brsug. Continue to be lazy..I ain't judging ya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:38pm
Hm.. do I wanna hang out with this guy tonight or is it too soon

Iono yet..
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 4:48pm
HB.. I did all my cleaning and chores  on Thursday ...so I am good to relax on the weekend.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 5:55pm
classy negroes
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:43pm
Mini me bullied her play date and he was not even stuntin' her. he was too busy trying to watch tv so she pushed up on him to make him play with her. he's like 2x bigger than her yet she made him cry from pushing him lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:57pm
She's so mean..

And I'm proud of her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 2461>