BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 285286287288289 1929>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:22am
Cherry i wanted to hear the pronunciation of the word and came across this'

His`pid´u`lous
a.1.(Bot. & Zool.) Minutely hispid.

am i the only one who was told in 5th grade that you cant use the root of a word in the definitionLOL  not to mention the fact that i had to look up hispidLOL
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:27am
^^tatee, they told us that too...that dictionary cheatedLOL
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

rant below.  ignore. in fact go have a chuckle in the LOL thread

so, years ago, maybe 2 or more a  friend of mine highly recommended A Canticle for Leibowitz .  i have a lot of books on my amazon wishlist that i will probably never get to in this life but i came across it and remembered her recommendation.  i just finished this bitch this morning and came to definitive conclusion 13 chapters deep that this girl secretly hated meLOL.  this isnt the kind of sh*t you recommend to people who do casual reading.  this is like some lit thesis type sh*t, some i need to impress my latin professor type sh*t...not some girl you gotta cozy up in blanket and read this...

im not saying that its overall message wasnt enlightening  because it was but you couldve summed that up in paragraph( thanx google and wiki), im not even saying i wasted my time...yeah wait i might be saying that. i gotta think about it some more. im just calling foul on this whole situation.  this is why i dont take recommendations seriously.

i kinda just realized that this rant is really not about the book at all but residual feelingsLOL displacement at its best.  how the hell did that creep up.

LoL why would you even read something with that title?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:31am
I looked at Wikipedia real quick and it seems semi interesting actually. I'll hit up good reads to get some more reviews before I check it out though.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:35am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

LoL why would you even read something with that title?

i kinda liked the titleLOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:39am
LOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^tatee, they told us that too...that dictionary cheatedLOL

LOL thank you.  i dont remember much from grade school but i remember that.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I looked at Wikipedia real quick and it seems semi interesting actually. I'll hit up good reads to get some more reviews before I check it out though.

dont get caught upLOL  the reviews on amazon are stellar. im not saying its not a good premise and it does have its moments and i got some decent quotes and made me think about the fate a mankind but proceed with caution.

i could kinda just tell the moral of tale in a sentence or two and save you timeLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Hey Neka
hey suga jr!!
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

You and me both lady

But ..our bills must be paid
[ak]guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrl[/ak] LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 10:50am
*sigh*  i tire. 

if you're gonna be over it, be over it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures