Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 1982>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:09am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The crazy part about it is Malcolm was faithful to his wife while MLKJ was sleeping with prostitutes.
funny you should mention that. someone was mentioning something in a similar concept while talking about moral absolutism. my pov on it is obviously no one is perfect. however, before you go touting someone like the 2nd coming, realize they are human and fallible. it puts them in perspective, you know? like john lennon being domestically violent or gandhi being racist toward blacks. 

That's my exact view on pastors/bishops in the "church." The saying "do as I say, not as I do" comes to mind. Sometimes the message is greater than the messenger.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:09am
I also cant agree with all this lets hold hands and love each other after you acted a complete utter fool three threads over ....

We all know before we type it when its some phuck shyt, some people just own theirs and some people pull that urkel " what did I do" act

Like I said earlier if you doing better then do it, why discuss it. Your new enlightened positive route will shine through your post, your grown azz dont need to ask another adult when you wrong or said something worng cause you GROWN and you already know
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:11am
ok mk i misunderstood that 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I also cant agree with all this lets hold hands and love each other after you acted a complete utter fool three threads over ....

We all know before we type it when its some phuck shyt, some people just own theirs and some people pull that urkel " what did I do" act

Like I said earlier if you doing better then do it, why discuss it. Your new enlightened positive route will shine through your post, your grown azz dont need to ask another adult when you wrong or said something worng cause you GROWN and you already know
Needs more gifs.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Dammit, gandhi hated us? I just heard that the only dirt on him was that he liked to sleep next to underage girls to "test" him. Dead
indeed. click here for a short, yet informative article --------> here
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:13am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

The crazy

who? 

the both of you… 

@ Coco I'm not a big fan of MLK...
From Brothas to Gods

Andre Akil smileys/smiley3.gif" align="middle

It will not post but I loved this book by him
http://www.amazon.com/From-Brothas-Gods-Part-One/dp/1564110648

Edited by mommykat - Mar 16 2014 at 2:13am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:14am
I'm not clicking that. Sorry, sis.Sleepy

What did y'all have for dinner?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:15am

That's my exact view on pastors/bishops in the "church." The saying "do as I say, not as I do" comes to mind. Sometimes the message is greater than the messenger.
totally. 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:16am
im full but i would like to eat some pineapples right about now.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

idk who this was really aiming towards tbh.. 

but i dont think some ppl understand when theyre wrong… 
they feel like.. if someone said, 'well.. you type timid' its perfectly fine to be like, 'well thats why your mama died biiitch' 

there is no tact to some ppl.. no low blows.. is fine to say any and everything that comes to mind… 

i still can appreciate sandra cus at least she owns it.. i give no fcks about the life of mixer who acts like a saint one day and a devil the next.. sayin anything for bhm's thanks.. and neka.. shes immature but she doesnt stoop low… so shes acceptable in my book. there are levels to this shiit. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 180181182183184 1982>
  Share Topic