BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 1936>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:50pm
Aight lemme shut my classless, poor ass up. !!
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:55pm
But yeah despite their attempts to present otherwise, lies & coco are alike to me.

Maybe even the exact damn same. Astounding how they repel the other like magnets.

No offense to either. That's my genuinely random thought of the moment.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:56pm
And I'm probably late as hell with that too…
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now when im really pissed off imma shout at folks via sound cloud

yeah but aint nobody gonna take you seriously cuz it all gonna come out like silkLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:02pm
we are not the same. 

there are similarities though 

i dont attempt to present otherwise.. i am who i am and dont pretend to be anything else. i do know that im not perfect though and i have my moments of trying to be better.

i dont repel her either. she just doesnt notice how crazy she is. 
i know my crazy 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

But yeah despite their attempts to present otherwise, lies & coco are alike to me.

Maybe even the exact damn same. Astounding how they repel the other like magnets.

who came in here speaking truthLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:02pm
Oh Tudor monastery farm…

Why can't America have (more) shows like you.

Love these damn shows.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Okay so you don't feel that what you said could have been directed more specifically to me? And you didn't think somebody was gon come behind you with no shady BS? I study BHM. It's a formula.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

we are not the same. 

there are similarities though 

i dont attempt to present otherwise.. i am who i am and dont pretend to be anything else. i do know that im not perfect though and i have my moments of trying to be better.

i dont repel her either. she just doesnt notice how crazy she is. 
i know my crazy 

They were talking about me and then tried to act like they weren't. I responded to Neka forgetting that the other one was gon come right behind her and take it there so I was stuck responding. But I shouldn't have responded in the first place. I guess people spend time talking about what's on their minds so I should have let it be.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 2:14pm
but did you think that calling ppl posers.. about their voice.. wasnt gonna make ppl feel a way..? 

it was obvious neka was talking about you cus youre the first person who mentioned posers.. but cant you understand more ppl deciding to comment on that..? i commented too before them cus it was crazy.. 

then you call ppl haters.. and act like youre just being attacked.. when you came at ppl first. 

i know i can be guilty of this too.. but i think sometimes what i say is pretty mild.. so i dont be understanding why ppl act as if i just disrespected their moms and fcked their dads…
i dont think that poser thing was mild.. and you said it a few times. 
i guess its just subjective though  

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139140 1936>