Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 2432>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:54am
CB find the song that says "Me. Michael "Cake Soap" Jackson" Spice is a female DJ, she is dark.

I just called her she says 1) she still has that eater man that's her boo and the other first BF STEEEEL not eating box. LMBO. Hasnt sucked a dick yet!

LB, i saw your post int he accent thread. Im not gonna y'all gonna tease me.

ETA CB i'd post some videos but y'all not gonna judge my people esp my ratchets. But i will say only Black Women in the videosClap

ETA2 For CB, and the British Cru "Proper English" "the gal with the tightest pum pum step forward" MAN chicks flying from the bathroom/bar to step forward in the middle of the party.LOL

You say your pv$$y is exquisite? Is It? It Can't certify till my cocky visitCry

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 15 2014 at 11:09am
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:01pm
Diane after listening to that song, I must visit Jamaica .........CryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Diane after listening to that song, I must visit Jamaica .........CryCry
DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dancehall is incredibly misogynistic but female sexuality/sexual prowess/reproductive capability is revered. So you will hear many songs about who has or does not have the best vagina AND who can and can not "hold" their man AND who can bruck cocky (break) but to bruck = to cum. 

Im trying to decide which other video I can put in but i dont want to hear one word about 1) syn. hair 2) hyperpigmentation 3) weave violations 4) questionable makeup 5) not so toned bodies 6) if my people are crazy/ratchet/vulgar/lewd
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Morning Folks! Good Times is on!
Where's my boo thang HB! I miss my Poodah CR! I hope all is well with her.

*paging HB*

Yeeess?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:50pm
Okay I don't feel bad about about putting up Aidonia because he was once Addi's son (ADDI MI DADDDYLOL) then they beefed LOLOL

Where he says Jockey (this ^^^ is the clean version) insert Cocky and body = pvu$$y. The names of the chicks are mostly lyrics/names of his songs. "tan tudy" means "Stand sturdy"

When She (on her head top) falls to the ground in the dirt because that was once a popular dance for the depraved: the drop dead, I never understood itDead

EVERYTIME it never fails to get me everytime. Whenever I hear raw dancehall songs (I gen listen to clean and end up liking them more) I dieeeeeeeee #getting old

ETA If you can't six thirty, it's fine but you should be able to "broad out"

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 15 2014 at 12:56pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:53pm
Id work saturdays more often if they were busy like today. Its already two... only got one more hour left

Ill head to the library after this then just relax for the night. Too bad that party wasn't tonight instead of last night. I feel much better today
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:59pm
*sigh* Aaaaaaaaah, yes!! Much better.

What I miss folks?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:04pm
god ive slept the afternoon away

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:11pm
Nothing much neks just a few more accents posted. Afro every Saturday = lazy Saturday. That's why it's a SaturdayConfused

I'm headed out to do my errands. Going to get a Litre or so of coconut water, I hope I remember

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Yes that is a pear Tatee. A Jamaican pear. p-e-a-r/ I had a pear tree at my old house. Man when you mash up the pear with some white rice *fans self* but really when is pear season? Where is brja? I think its apple season now, and star apple too 
Yesss Maam....me den yah. Messed with some Henny last night. Ohhhh lawdddddd.
Yes we call it pear in jamdown. Not all countries call things...fruits...food the same words.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 134135136137138 2432>
  Share Topic