Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 2428>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

where did the phrase throwing shade originate?

I first remember nene saying it
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:52pm
I ain't sh*t posting my randoms in somebody else's random thread. Where's my own? 
No wonder it's only 7 pgs
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:53pm
what was your random about??? skin, hair, toothpaste??? Cry
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:53pm
I like the term "shade" and the gif of that woman who looks alike a transsexual saying "shade is my middle name"
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:53pm
so my sister has this 'friend' will call him Thomas(20). Thomas has a soon to be / possible baby mama name Tracy(22).the paternity of the child is unknown and won't be really know until the child is born she also slept with twins and another guy) One night last wk tracy takes Thomas sister out to a strip club with another friend. While at the strip club Thomas sister ends up participating in a amature night show. Stripping down to a thong and belly shirt. Problem with this scenario is that Thomas sister just turn 14. Tracy knows of her age and supplied her with a fake ID. In the past Tracy has taken the girl out to hsg with hugs and on one occasion she sleep a guy while she was there (one of the possible baby daddys) they claim the 14 year old watched tv in the other room.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

dont sound like a bad way to go tho'.  sounds like she was happy when she went.

yep.
I had so many questions after that happened
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:55pm
I finally found the freaking hair coloring thing that doesn't have amonia, but it is some rich chocolate color, and I wanted red... maybe I will try it anyways.
There was a period that I wanted my hair red like Rihanna's. Not sure if I would look good thoughOuch
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

what was your random about??? skin, hair, toothpaste??? Cry

LOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

where did the phrase throwing shade originate?

I first remember nene saying it
All the catch phrases Nene,Tamar and the likes say have been said by the gays for yeeeears. It's just never been televised.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:56pm
Cry Lawd thats Wendy Williams 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 2428>
  Share Topic