BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 2249>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:31pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

when i was a kid one of the girls in church fell in the aisle in front of my brothers and his friends (teens).  she just laid there with her face covered like she passed out.  eventually the mother of the church just put a sheet over herLOL  to this day i cant believe she stayed like that for like an hour before someone helped her to her feet.LOL

all the adults(fools) thought the spirit got a hold of her.

did they at least check for a pulse?
I was at church one night  and a woman died in the choir stand after shouting for a while. She sat down and then collapsed on the floor. Ambulance was called but she was already dead. That was the first person I saw die. I was around 14 at the time.
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:34pm
Lawd somebody in the choir died after shouting? Could she have mistaken the angel of death for the Holy Spirit? *prays*
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:38pm
dont sound like a bad way to go tho'.  sounds like she was happy when she went.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I don't get some people here on BHM; they ask for advice and then get mad.
It reminds me of that girl who came here and wrote about her rich boyfriend cheating on her, got over 50 pages, and then later she came back humbled saying that they were over.

BHM is tough love.

Thats why I stay far away from the relationship section....they don't wanna be saved

Lank?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:42pm
It reminds me of that girl who came here and wrote about her rich boyfriend cheating on her, got over 50 pages, and then later she came back humbled saying that they were over.

BHM is tough love.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:45pm

BHM is tough love.

they not looking for advice for real they looking for people to agree with their version of trutch and how they want the story to end is all.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:49pm
So true, PG
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:50pm
I want to get some kinky curly and dye it either blue black or a dark purple.
Trying to find some pictures of girls my complexion with that look for some inspiration.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:51pm
where did the phrase throwing shade originate?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

BHM is tough love.

Thats why I stay far away from the relationship section....they don't wanna be saved

Lank?

LOL

girl, just go there, i was the last one to post on her thread...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 2249>