BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 2420>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...u artist deh a prison!!!!!

fuqqq you dutty gyalCry. Dem set up Addi!. I called afro he's hititng up Lord xyz and the current Master of the Rolls over by the Privy Council , addi MUST free by Monday!!! Got the appeal all ready to go and I've already hired the Law firm over there to represent. 

Man i had my friends calling last night to see how i took it? If i had to be hospitalized? lololol

Disclaimer: Diane knows he is guilty as fuqqqqqq and tips her hat to the police and the Prosecutor's office cause their hides were riding on thisClap AND the defence cause JESUS! they were excellent. Anything apart from guilty would have had me shoot all the members of the jury (BUT I'mma still shoot them for the guilty verdict)
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...u artist deh a prison!!!!!

fuqqq you dutty gyalCry. Dem set up Addi!. I called afro he's hititng up Lord xyz and the current Master of the Rolls over by the Privy Council , addi MUST free by Monday!!! Got the appeal all ready to go and I've already hired the Law firm over there to represent. 

Man i had my friends calling last night to see how i took it? If i had to be hospitalized? lololol

Disclaimer: Diane knows he is guilty as fuqqqqqq and tips her hat to the police and the Prosecutor's office cause their hides were riding on thisClap AND the defence cause JESUS! they were excellent. Anything apart from guilty would have had me shoot all the members of the jury (BUT I'mma still shoot them for the guilty verdict)
Diane...a me she freeeee buju. Kartel is the artist(great artist lyrically)Approveand Adijah the person was on trial.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Thanks getting counted now? (I feel my hard work is starting to get some shine) Where you think the thanks in the Exercise and Makeup thread comes from? It's not easy esp since you cant take back the ones you made in error lol

Morning all!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurl I don't know why I thank bullshyt to instigate all the time.....these thanks will have yo ass gassed up.....and you probably were only thanked to gas you upLOLLOL

Oh so you instgating now? If i agree with the point i thank it (and i may agree with 2 opposite points on the same page), if I'm excited for you i thank it (everytime star posts her elf order i thanked it) My thanks range from pity, to awww, to LOL, to YESSSS READ that wench. me and the lurkers aint $hit
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:25pm

Thanks getting counted now? (I feel my hard work is starting to get some shine) Where you think the thanks in the Exercise and Makeup thread comes from? It's not easy esp since you cant take back the ones you made in error lol

Morning all!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurl I don't know why I thank bullshyt to instigate all the time.....these thanks will have yo ass gassed up.....and you probably were only thanked to gas you upLOLLOL

Oh so you instgating now? If i agree with the point i thank it (and i may agree with 2 opposite points on the same page), if I'm excited for you i thank it (everytime star posts her elf order i thanked it) My thanks range from pity, to awww, to LOL, to YESSSS READ that wench. me and the lurkers aint $hit

I be like "This slow bish think she making sense....let me make her think someone agrees" or "I know she counting thanks so let me give her more to count" <---like in the drugstore thread when star was salty about herwoman getting more thanks....I went and thanked herwomans post after than.....I aint shyt...Im aware....someone else did it too because it went from 3 to 5.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:29pm
Still funny tho.....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:29pm
I really don't care if someone thanks me or not because I'm not here to impress nobody but I felt like the butt buddy was mad about it that's why she deleted her comment and moved it.

It sure don't hurt me that herwoman had more thanks than me, I just pointed it out to prove a point. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:30pm
What a wonderful day
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:32pm
yea i thanked her womans post too.. that doesnt prove a point though star cus i dont have anything against you.. you just bother me sometimes. 

but yea just like when someone comments about a thread being 5 starred.. i go 1 star. 

thanks dont mean much.. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:32pm

Still funny tho.....

Oh trust, it was funny to me too...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:34pm
What's the beef?

Summary lank?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon