Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 2423>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:41am
I swear some people on BHM be trying to fight with me. Trying. It's like I'm in a boxing ring in one corner alone with a big as queue of folks on the other side waiting to get to me and I can't leave until I fight.

Y'all don't realize when y'all gassing people up. I made a comment about the gif, not about you, and you are really doing the utmost. Of all the slick side comments people make about me do you think Im about to validate them with a response? Hell no. Stay pressed, that's how I feel. 
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I changed my mind, I dont even care.

Many thanks.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:44am
I was just responding to your post, miss me with this exceeding your attention span cause if that was really the case you would have never replied.

I changed my mind, I dont even care.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:48am
they aint sh*t for this.  i wouldntve ran out tho.  pick yuh sh*t up and make one of those fools help you to the elevator. ft

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=766025306744047
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

they aint sh*t for this.  i wouldntve ran out tho.  pick yuh sh*t up and make one of those fools help you to the elevator. ft

LoL I've never understood how people run away when they are embarrassed. That's not the first time I've seen that happen. She ran away like they were really gonna do something to her.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I swear some people on BHM be trying to fight with me. Trying. It's like I'm in a boxing ring in one corner alone with a big as queue of folks on the other side waiting to get to me and I can't leave until I fight.

Y'all don't realize when y'all gassing people up. I made a comment about the gif, not about you, and you are really doing the utmost. Of all the slick side comments people make about me do you think Im about to validate them with a response? Hell no. Stay pressed, that's how I feel. 

Naw you comment on things and play victim when people respond.....yall gotta start owning y'all shyt....you can say some rude, judgmental, unnecessary shyt and then look confused when people come for you.....and as far as validating people with a response I have yet to see you ignore comments made....

Not coming for you but just being honest.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

what are your plans for the weekend Neka?
Sorry this is late, but not much. Imma rest.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:01pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LoL I've never understood how people run away when they are embarrassed. That's not the first time I've seen that happen. She ran away like they were really gonna do something to her.

theyre gonna laugh anyway best to just take it.

when i was a kid one of the girls in church fell in the aisle in front of my brothers and his friends (teens).  she just laid there with her face covered like she passed out.  eventually the mother of the church just put a sheet over herLOL  to this day i cant believe she stayed like that for like an hour before someone helped her to her feet.LOL

all the adults(fools) thought the spirit got a hold of her.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Naw you comment on things and play victim when people respond.....yall gotta start owning y'all shyt....you can say some rude, judgmental, unnecessary shyt and then look confused when people come for you.....and as far as validating people with a response I have yet to see you ignore comments made....

Not coming for you but just being honest.

I ignore hella comments...esp when people don't say my name. There is one person I don't f*ck with in any capacity that always has something to say when she comes on but refuses to address me. I don't know her, never had a problem with her, but I got into it with somebody that's supposed to be "popular" I guess or one of her lil circle jerk butt buddles and this pressed ass heffa said she didn't like that page (my comments took up the better part of the page cuz the other person was offline plus my comments had thanks) and was going to take her post to the next page. And she deleted her post and took it to the next page! LOL Did I want to say something? Yes. But the fact that her pressed ass was feeling some type of way cuz I had the nerve to defend myself against her cirle jerk buddy gave me adequate satisfaction. Recently this person said she didn't buy something I was saying. Never mind I don't f*ck with her, didn't say it to her, she don't know me but she felt compelled to say that but was internally hurt enough to not want to mention my name directly. I was like bish take me off your roster! LOL You think you are shading me but you are really gassing me up!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^a sheet? she lay there for an hour? the spirit? I just cannot...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

girl yessss an hour.  she slipped during sunday school and the picked her up before bishop started preachingLOL folks were fanning her an everything.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 2423>
  Share Topic