Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 2444>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 10:58am
Lort give me strenf. Smelling gud and Whispering in my ear. . LAWD why must I be ovulating rights nah. . . .
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:00am
and Like I said Im in a good mood  and Im staying that way. If you want to turn everything thing into a conspiracy theory thats on you. I clearly dont remember asking you what YOU thought of the gif, so you saying TWICE that you wasnt talking to me matters how???

if you want dark hands on dark azz make a gif 

you seem like you need some dyck

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 14 2014 at 11:02am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:03am
Okay Princess Grace this is a random thoughts thread and that was a random thought. I'm not sure why you're taking it as a reflection on you when you clearly didn't make the gif but if you insist on being pressed feel free...

No hard feelings over here but you are doing the most...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

you seem like you need some dyck

I'ma file this under yeah you right...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:09am
okay I made it all up in my mind, a gif was posted with dark hands on a light azz and you made your comment. 

Im still standing by the dyck diagnosis but okay
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:12am
All this dyck talk is making my lady parts flutter. It's over a year but there is a little hope. I have a date tomorrow.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:15am

okay I made it all up in my mind, a gif was posted with dark hands on a light azz and you made your comment. 

Im still standing by the dyck diagnosis but okay

If you know you didn't post it because of their skin colors then why would you even take it like that???That's just silly. I made a comment on the #love gifs on instagram of which the one you posted was a good example but you took offense like you the one who made it. Why would I expect you to be able to post a gif which a dif color combination when I just pointed out there really aren't any? Doing too much. But o-tay do your thing.
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:31am
super tired today and i have an awkward boner ...shouldnt have worn sweat pants to work today 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:31am
IF Confused, you play too much. 

is skin color a issue for you???? Now I really just wanna know???
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:36am

IF Confused, you play too much. 

is skin color a issue for you???? Now I really just wanna know???

Yeah the length of this convo has exceeded my attention span. You're still going when I already said I didn't mean it like that. Why???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 2444>
  Share Topic