Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848849850851852 2326>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:09pm
Hey niecy!
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:15pm
Do it niecy. Ebay is great
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:24pm
Peaks in....wavessss....goes back into bed and pull covers
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:24pm
Niecey i honestly dont have a problem with folks paying $6 for an item and charging other folks 10X the price. All i do is shake my head and laugh- it's the internet age a quick google search will reveal all you need to know. PLUS i figure the price was cool when they bought it, if later they see that it was a rip-off they shouldnt be too too mad. 

Page 900! *Does the tatee/tati/tatty* 

Morning Rters!

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 26 2014 at 12:26pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:28pm
Oh whoa, coco is actually defending trying to watch child porrn. Are you kidding me?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:30pm
Good Morning Diane 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:32pm
Hey Diane! lol What's the tatee? And we've been over 900 pages for a little while now.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:42pm
Diane MI drink some Bissy tea this morning with saltfish fritters fried in coconut oil.....
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

darn that curve thread...them women have huge boobs. here i am going braless and you cant even notice...there they are needing a wheel barrow. Crylife...why are you not fair??Angry
Hey Ice! Heh, you and these wheel barrow fantasies.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 1:04pm
hey PG and Br

Mixer i tried finding a video but it was a nineties dance and YT doesnt have much videos accurately portraying those dance moves. Simply put it's a i-know-im-cute, fresh to death dance where you are admiring your self- body clothes and shoes. 

Standing up, you put your fists in a ball by your forehead (so your arms make a triangle) and slowly you move your fists apart, be sure to look down. your hands will move to (alternating sides) highlight first face, chest hips and legs/shoes (you make a step to the sideor forward or raise your leg. Makes no sense from my description sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHKfWj4auW8
that isnt the dance but his hand movements (at the beginning) are similar, but they would be slower and the shoulder shrug is not needed. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848849850851852 2326>
  Share Topic