Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567568569570571 2442>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:52pm
ugh-- that's effin awful. 

i'm trying to intervene before it gets that bad.  

knowing my personality, i'll destroy a place mentally then have to live with being there daily. 

i can not let that happen. i have to obsess over the few redeeming qualities this place has or that i can feasibly reframe or blatantly make up. 
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

girl I have to dance and sing hard in the car before work almost everyday just to get pumped up for this place

Samone I feel like you talking about my work lifeCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:25pm

once again our boss said she doesn't know why some people move up faster than others nor does she know the method to how people move up here - it's just how our company structured

wtf is that?  this place is career suicide for most that work here
this was some of the most trife, middle management bs i've ever laid eyes upon.

who is above this person? who is the person above the person above this person?

answers must be had. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:48pm
I am going to loose it if parents contine to send children to my home . I placed masking tape on my door bell . I want to relax during spring break like they do . I can't allow India to go outside alone .
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:49pm
im pretty sure i shouldnt be proud of my ability to run late for appointments and then speed down the highway at 85 and make it on time. yeah im pretty certain thats nothing to be proud ofLOL

i think this doctor rubbed up against me (twice) i aint sayin nothin thoStern Smile but youre damn near 60 you know the proximity of you penis and my handErmm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:54pm

she is clueless tbh but she has asked about personnel development here and that is the result of her inquiry
SMMFH Ermm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:02pm
The world lost a good man . I recall the abuse his son denied until the courts found tapes . RIP . Cry

Dead at 93

4/6/2014 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0406_mickey_rooney_getty2Mickey Rooney, who spent nearly his entire life in show business, died today. He was 93.

Rooney had been in ill health for quite some time.  We're told death was attributed to natural causes.

He was one of the most famous child actors in entertainment history. He played the role of Andy Hardy in more than a dozen classic MGM films

Edited by india100 - Apr 07 2014 at 2:03pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:04pm
Good afternoon, everybody!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:13pm

tell me about it

I hope we both find something new soon!
WE WILL!! Big smilewe're too fücking awesome for this kind of nonsense. LOL

you keep your eyes open and keep reminding yourself of how great you are. this too shall pass for both of us. it's the environment and we have to adapt to it in the mean time while aspiring to better things. 

it sounds long, but we'll be sorted out by the end of the year!!  
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567568569570571 2442>
  Share Topic