Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 520521522523524 2409>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......where u at??..How comes u didn't tell me about the emergency landing JetBlue had in Jamaica early this morning?????

Girl I just hear about that, not even an hour and a half ago when i saw it on the gleaner front page in the supermarket, i gave no effs lolol. The ppl them safe, so everything is okay. Its not like when the Amer. Airlines plane did crash and big excitement.

TITANGRAPHS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Brja and Afro ONLY. Brja let me know if i miss anything or mix it up.

Afro, Bogle was with Black Roses Crew (you know how crews get their cash). in 2000/2001 the leader Willie Hag.gart was killed (Wille Bounce dance, Bogle named the dance after him) and Blacka Douche (I knew his family, they migrated to the US SAME TIME leaving a wicked piece of house in upscale neighbourhood i drive past it oftenCry) and some other guy. Ha rt stole drugs/cash from the columbians and was forever paronoid about them coming for him (full bulletproof vehicles, numerous cars etc when he travelled) but when he was on Black Roses Corner his defences were naught. Confused

Bogle is the dancer, alleged former gunman and Hag.gart is the Community leader/don the one with the cash. Im gonna finger him as the original flossing King in the dancehall. I dont recall anyone before him who was so um out there with their cash,partying, on video etc etc

If i remember correctly, the gunmen came dressed like cops when they came for Hag.gart. I think Bogle was on the scene too or at least nearby, they tried to kill him after that so he fled to the states and came back in 2003-4 in early 2005 They sent some dudes to finish the job then in 2009 they killed Ice (allegedly he was a former gunman). Ice invented the Gully Creeper, the dance Usain did in Beijing (that full body rolling lunge, my gym trainer loved itAngry). [Elephant man] all Ice should have been rich long time, it's cause of his bad behaviour.[/Elephant Man]

The thing is Beenie man was (like many other DJs) were hanging around Black Roses corner (it was the place) in the early nineties and was definitely promoting them in the songs. I assumed he got cash to help his career too. However ,i guess there was a parting with him and Bogle (after his return to Ja.) and he began to hype John Hype (mediocre dancer at beast). Bogle and John Hype were feuding, nothing violent. So when Bogle was killed they (hype and Beenie Man) were fingered as the perpetrators amongst the _______ crowd. Not even six fours hours after they fire bombed John Hype's house.CryCryCry and they both received death threats, they had to come on tv denouncing the crime, pleading inoocence and beenie put up a reward (a milli) for info. related to capture of those responsible.

Nobody cant tell me that Bogle's death was not coming from Ha rt Days, nobody.

The funeral was disrespectful! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry they paraded him all around a couple parishes in a glass casket (he looked his best dead TBH) with a line of cars and buses and people in the streets. The church was a dancehall scene to remember just blasphemous, rachetry and dancehall to the core the fashion, the tributes, the dancing SHAMEFUL but a fitting and glorious send off to him. The churches had to come together after and save face trying to ban the clothing and behaviour displayed at similar funerals BWHAHHAHAHA

LORTTTTT when Hag.grt died that dude was laid in state (unofficial) like a National hero, it was at the National arena SMMFH, Couple Ministers of govt attended, 2 are govt ministers now LMAO (i believe his was the last funeral of a "don" that a minister of govt ever attended). the luxury vehicles and the crowd. 

Honestly, dancers today STEEL cant touch Bogle.ClapStar

Only in Jamaica i swearLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Apr 01 2014 at 5:46pm
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Things are brewing, something will come up real soon
That's the spirit.Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:59pm
[QUOTE=niecy]yall havent had spring break yet? [/QUOTE No . We are about to fall out .Cry The district push the days back due to the snow . We only had 3 snow days . Confused I wonder who is charge of the calendar ? I have never witness Easter on the 20th in 50 something years . I plan my work schedule /vaction days around India 's break . I hope my employer will work with me . Parents are in crisis to find daycare .
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:00pm
Diane forgot about me . No contact in a long time . CryBroken Heart
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:02pm
sometimes i brag like hov

Edited by missunfoolish - Apr 01 2014 at 6:02pm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:14pm
I sent out an e-mail to a potential job in a bigger city and the owner forwarded the e-mail to someone in HR and said "grab this one!" lol lawd #oohkillem
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:15pm
Thumbs Up Right on Diane...and they not finish yet with the Roses Crew.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:15pm
dont know why i thought about the prison break finale

Cry

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:18pm
they should make a movie di
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

they should make a movie di
They have a documentary out...but it doesn't give the details DI just gave. Only partial info
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 520521522523524 2409>
  Share Topic