FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28812882288328842885 3145>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 9:44am
...argh i *knew* i forgot something...those packages are gonna have to wait till tomorrowPinch
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 9:45am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Pinch...so disrespectful

This is why they're not suppose to win...they cant even handle second place..lol

ikr! and she's saying now she didnt see her but she saw her enough to slap her hand away.

Lordddddd the yardies them did bex (yes bex) mercy, a who da white gyal yahh how she so bright? LMAO. Man oonu should hear the folks on the radioLOL. Gyal have the audacity fe write some WW apology on her facebook page. This Shermaine Williams is the sister to the Winner Danielle.

The beauty about Danielle is we never expected to win this medal. And it was sweet after them mek d white girl take d gold from we in the 200 m, GRRRRR. Me tell oonu seh me never like that chick from she clip Veronica in the 100m and come second.CryCryCry

This is Danielle first time running at a professional level, her last match was some world studensts champs or somethign liek that. Effin white wenches slap weh her sister medal so she came fourth and denied their parents the braggins rights of a lifetime, 2 kids on the podium

She was so articulate (yes this is important cause them Jamaican athletes bwoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, dem not so well spoken and them love to TWANG on top of itDeadCryDead) she said thank you Jamaica for waking up early to watch our racesCryCryCry and that she never expected it and she glad she win cause they sports analysts been saying nothing not happening with women's hurdles in jamaica since 2008 when all the female hurdlers leftStarStar

Yall now my Mega Thread on the performance at World Champs soon come
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 10:56am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

But home has no peen lol
You right you right,
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 5:43pm
white girls in london really get annoyed when you tell you dont get down with em like that

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 5:57pm
How do you tell them you don't get down like that afro?

I bet they get heated!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 6:05pm
i usually prefer to say i like my coffee black with no additives
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 6:12pm
I know thats right.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 6:15pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 6:49pm
Damn I just saw a car upside down, crushed, and a crunched up motorcycle and helmet. The police were blocking both sides of the street. I don't see anything on nola.com about it yet. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2015 at 6:53pm
A woman on a motorcycle was just killed last week close by (near today's accident), by two fools in the midst of speeding in a stolen car. They got out and ran. They haven't been caught yet. My fb friend lost her husband about a year ago in a motorcycle accident. My ex lost a fellow cop a few years ago on Easter in a motorcycle accident. I don't know why people fck around on these motorcycles.

Edited by liesnalibis - Sep 04 2015 at 6:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28812882288328842885 3145>
  Share Topic