Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21562157215821592160 3110>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 9:00am
Let's stay together
Or stay home
I shouldn't have went out last night
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 9:01am
I wonder where the heck Lady has been? I haven't seen her post for a couple of days unless I just haven't been paying attention.

HB I don't know why I laughed @ "I can't find my hair" even though I know what you meant.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 9:06am
Ugh I found it

I was about to call out  LOLLOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 9:18am
They loving the crew
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

http://theybf.com/2014/10/10/speak-on-it-tank-shakes-up-twitter-with-a-question-about-dark-skinned-women%E2%80%99s-hatred

LOLyou knew exactly what you were doing with that 'question'
its not the first time hes posted that sh*t before

he reently posted something on ig talmbout i got me a good one with real hair
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^really? smh...sounds like a real idiot..I can;t say I've ever had to deal with anybody that colour-struck irl
lol You are so missing out. It's like taking a time machine back to slave times.

Slightly OT: Recently, one dude  thought he was a catch solely because as he told her, he was "LS Jamaican/yt. DS like to fight lol" and tried that as his main selling point to my gf. Yes really. Then it came out he was divorced, living with a roommate, and the mother of his child had primary custody. Oh, and he just turned 24 y/o.DeadLOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 11:27am
CB be glad you haven't.

I swear there's a few members on here who I still have yet to figure out whether they are male or female even though it's probably obvious.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 11:29am
I love yaya!

Yeah I don't have the exact word for it right now but it's almost as if they propping themselves and patting themselves on their backs for choosing her

Like a p r move

Lol cc did your friend think he was cute though?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I love yaya!

Yeah I don't have the exact word for it right now but it's almost as if they propping themselves and patting themselves on their backs for choosing her

Like a p r move

Lol cc did your friend think he was cute though?
Yep. He was cute but very conceited. And too skinny lol.

She learned the rest of his story a few days later and dropped him out rotation. Ain't nobody got time for that.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 12:09pm
Lmao CB!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21562157215821592160 3110>
  Share Topic