Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21432144214521462147 2319>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 5:26pm
dont kill them abeg
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

IDK who told Aretha Franklin to mess up all these people songs but she sounds a damn mess

who's song has she destroyed now?!

Girl she done messed up I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor (I think that's whose song it is) and Survivor by Destiny's Child
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 5:30pm
CB may the Lord be with you because you gone need 'im depending on the age group you're chaperoning. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 5:36pm
Cherry, are you a teacher?

Bless you cause I sure don't have the patience for little kids..
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 5:47pm
lmfaooo @ this cow on mickey mouse clubhouse saying she has some jimmy moos on her feet.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 5:57pm
lol CB what you doin' watching Mickey Mouse?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 6:03pm
LOL Oh yeah I forgot you did say you have siblings that are kiddos. 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 6:10pm
Jimmy moo's
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2014 at 12:43am
Morning
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2014 at 2:06am
this morning i listened to black rage while washing the plates and cried. then i went to nas and lauryn on if i ruled the world then followed up with more nas and the line "hoodrats dont abortion your womb we need more wariors soon" (one of my fave songs) stuck with me all day. Then the daily papers has a poll which says 69% of Jamaican dont want the law to be amended to make having/performing an abortion legal. GRRRRRRRRRRR. Just now took a gander up to the black history thread and the last pages center around population controls method et al. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Side note: I prefer for threads to float, as I forget the stickies are sitting up top, domin and the history threads are fine butas mike is current I prefer to see it move up and down page one

afro morning!

Edited by Diane (35) - Oct 08 2014 at 2:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21432144214521462147 2319>