Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21382139214021412142 2449>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:14pm
That amber and whiz thread has me thinking
how cruel is it if you are done with someone to tell them that
at what point is it wrong to end a relationship if it's simply not working 
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:16pm
AA I don't think it's wrong at any point. If you're over the relationship then you are. It's better to do that and be honest than stay in the relationship and step outside the relationship cheating and doing stuff that violate your marriage vows.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:16pm
fall hair color maybe?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:19pm
Unh unh I hope there's a way to unlink this microsoft email from my computer. IDK why windows 8 requires you to make a microsoft email in order to log onto your computer anyway. This sh*t is annoying as hell and either keeps telling me my PC is offline when I try to sign in or that I'm typing in the wrong password and to sign on to my email from another computer to log on to my computer.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:21pm
Thats pretty AA

Ive been wanting to experiment with a red-ish/brown-ish ombre color
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Thats pretty AA

Ive been wanting to experiment with a red-ish/brown-ish ombre color

I feel like it's a bold step 
but I think I can do it 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 6:55pm
I wonder what goes through someone's mind to get them to the point of killing themselves.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 10:20pm
Why is it always me with the roommates. I just don't like passive aggression.
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 10:30pm
I quit smoking every week...

Bout to go smoke right quick while I wait for this pizza tho... I enjoy high eating a lil much..
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2014 at 11:04pm
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYSSSSSSS

Chick V Update: my itching is 85 % gone , mommy has about 35% itching left but my cuzzo has the full rash all over his light skinned self hahhahahahahhahah but he can walk and everything just dragging his leg.

Stood at the bus stop today with an older lady and saw a young jamaican fellow doing that yardie "tugz" swag (chest out, badman lean etc) while clearly suffering from chick v (crippleg leg walk), i wanted to LOL but something stopped me and turns out the lady im waiting with knows him! She had chick v too and she pissed herself as well.  Coworker told me on saturday she $hat herselfLOLCry

classmate yesterday started having pain in her and the rash and then her ears got hot and her lymph nodes started to swell HAHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHAHHAHA- she was real mean to me when i had it!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21382139214021412142 2449>
  Share Topic