Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21202121212221232124 2703>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 2:47pm
guysss i need a a few hands here, okay more than a few hands..................to help me with all this scratchingCry
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 2:53pm
Diane aye gal how you been?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 3:01pm
LONG POSTTTT

I have CHIKUNGUNYA!!!!!!!! serves me right for talking sh*t, that very same day, talmbout i'm badder than chick v! Nope, nope- i started feeling symptoms at about 7:30pm last wednesday knee back leg arm pain (thought it was cause i was walking around campus with 2 bags of heavy books). 

I was visiting some folks and told an elderly person that she had chick v and it wasnt just her arthritis then 2 hours later im dying. man when i had to help her up off the sofa and she couldnt move but for screaming (it was scary) she couldnt even get on the bed. Some folks have it real bad where they cant move and the joints feel like they've crystallized.

took me five minutes to get up from bed thursday morning cause the chest pain keep me down. went to class and just froze my ass off, then to the bar (dont ask) Thursday night and just about near died i was ROASTING with fever, feel asleep on the table, the waitress was soo sweet she just had it too.

had the sweating spells, couldnt even lift remotes, cellphone, books, hook bra, climb up into the bath to shower (but i damn sure showered twice a day).

This $hit aint no raasjoke, it will make you pee yourselfEmbarrassed . i did 4 times, so too about 9 other folks i spoke toLOLLOLLOL

I never ate hard food for 5 days in that time i had a hummingbird, 1/2 of sour cream pringles graba nd go size, kids cone frozen yogurt, 3 doughnut holes, 1/2 chicken sandwich. even today i have no appetite, i did eat sunday dinner though, and lunch yesterday.

if you visit kingston, you'll just see folks dragging their feet, asking around for panadol. then see some other yardie making all sorts of jokes about it while helping them lmbao "whappen de chick gunman shot you? the chicken pick you?" took me 4 days to release "pick" is yardie for peckEmbarrassedLOL

The entire country is outta panadol- we have to get generics then those finished so we're onto cetamol even the cetamol menstrual i see the dudes asking for lol and the yardies are badding up the doctors (they want antibiotics, quick cures not panadol and being told to rest) and the pharmacists (they want Panadol brand cause its what they know- where's nita's old quote abt ninjas and science) something wicked lmbaoooo

Oh god but its the itching even my eyeball itches!!!

I just want to found that bloodseed mosquito that bite me. effin aedes aegypti

Edited by Diane (35) - Oct 01 2014 at 3:05pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 3:02pm
chiku what??

what kind of jamiacan mess is that?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 3:06pm
bwoyyy shet yuh mouth that is a pure 100% Motherland name and yuh raas know it!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 3:10pm
Made my first poncho out a hoodie.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 3:20pm
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=407563022693944&set=vb.422134837806883&type=2&theater

someone embed this! ive watched it four times now and im still in shock. Please not that where the best buds come from Grange Hill Westmoreland (and half my genes). In kingston they'll just get a kiddies ppol (i $hit you not, or if they got more money they'll put up the above ground ones and just dagger the night away) these country folks creative

Afro Chick V is similar to Dengue Fever spread by same vector too. It's common in africa and asia but earlier in the year the eastern Caribbean states started reporting cases and then low and behold its in Jamaica, its in Florida and texas too.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 6:08pm
DIANEEEEEEEEEEEE my sister had it .....feel better. I know it aint easy

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Oct 01 2014 at 6:09pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

DIANEEEEEEEEEEEE my sister had it .....feel better. I know it aint easy

BRJAAA MI LOVEE! mine is light, never had to stay home or nothing but it still never preetty ah backside. still dragging my feet and walking with a limpCry funniest part was trying to drive to the pharmacy on thursday morning lmfaoooooo.

mi jusss still itching! good God of Grace!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2014 at 6:28pm
I happened upon this while searching for a funny chick v meme i saw somehwere

Taj Pharmacy in Portmore burned through their consignment of Panadol and Vitamin C in three days. The amount consumed is staggering or a handsome profit, depending on how you look at it:

1.      10,000 tablets of Panadol packaged in 100 boxes
2.      1,000 boxes of Vitamin C tablets

This is the same across all pharmacies in Portmore alone, making it appear that the people are eating Panadol and Vitamin C for lunch, breakfast and dinner. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21202121212221232124 2703>
  Share Topic