Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20992100210121022103 2709>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 1:47pm
Ima still get married that was a couple lines from a fall out boy song 
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 1:54pm
Mom invite me to a function on the low cuz she aint feeling the new chick.He says its not that serious so i don't know why she worried. Mom calls again and apologizes and still wants me to come.

Nice lady and at one time i loved the dude but Ma'am.... i broke up with you and your son.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 2:01pm
For some reason I got up this morning and started calling companies I owe to inquire and set up payment plans. I don't know why because I honestly hadn't planned on paying any time soon . Wonder why I did that? What does it mean? Maybe I'm coming into some big money soon. Idk.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 2:35pm
Dang that's it? So I'm watching family feud and the total win over 5 days is only 20g's? divided by 5 or 6 people before taxes? Considering the amount of people why ain't the money more? U was gettin' more in 1975 with the $10,000 pyramid.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 3:26pm
One of the break lights on my car is out

That better not cost too much to repair...   Angry 

I still need all new tires before the winter. And a new windshield wipers.  and I want a automatic car starter installed before it gets too cold.

I have the money to fix it all but I dont wanna spend it  LOL I need to start bartending soon. Im thinking of applying at the strip club. I meant to do that months ago but I never got around to it. I spoke to a girl that dances there and she said they make almost as much as the dancers sometimes  Shocked

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

One of the break lights on my car is out

That better not cost too much to repair...   Angry 

I still need all new tires before the winter. And a new windshield wipers.  and I want a automatic car starter installed before it gets too cold.

I have the money to fix it all but I dont wanna spend it  LOL I need to start bartending soon. Im thinking of applying at the strip club. I meant to do that months ago but I never got around to it. I spoke to a girl that dances there and she said they make almost as much as the dancers sometimes  Shocked

You can go to auto zone or some place like that and they will put the light bulb in for you. Just act helpless

I need to find me a sugar daddy. I wonder if Omari Hardwick is hiring!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 5:51pm
I had my dad go get me one

Thats the first thing I was thinking too. like "damn..i need me a rich man so i can save and not spend my own money"     LOL
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 6:36pm
WTF is up with all these random dead frogs around our house Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 6:45pm
Mini me is gonna put one in your bed one of these days
el_bandido View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el_bandido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

WTF is up with all these random dead frogs around our house Dead

voodoo 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon