Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20892090209120922093 2438>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 1:13am
I didn't know Boardwalk Empire was still going.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 1:18am
Those with Netflix should watch some episodes of Taboo.. its like a documentary show from Nar Geo. on diff topics

very strange folks on there
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 1:27am
I wish we had a spanish supermarket around here. I really want a guava pastry.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:12am
'Morning Cherry.  What's up?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:31am
chillin'.  on the plantation but lowkey on amazon tryna get me some more salsa shoes even tho I really don't need any.LOL

Edited by newdiva1 - Sep 24 2014 at 2:31am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:37am
hey New d! CB! niecey! LB!!!!!

i got a tv!!!!!!!!!! * yesssss

Silver Panasonic CRT! maddddddd tingggg. funny thing- the day before i stole this tv (my uncle just migrated) mom and i walked into the electronic/home furniture store to buy a tv i thoughst she was buying me a tele, she thought i was buying myself one. When i realised that i was ready to leave and mommy Diane rolls her eyes and says in front of the SA Diane damnn it buy yourself a darn tv, i replied nope nope nope nope nope nope nope then she said at least get a real phone, same time my phone rings and i flip it to answer it  Cool while the SA tries to stifle his laughter

Now i need to either rearrange some heavy furnture OR buy a length of cable to extend the cable to where the tv is now. hmmmm?

Edited by Diane (35) - Sep 24 2014 at 2:43am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:51am
LMAO Diane..why do you have a flip phone in 2014? I assume that's not acceptable over there either judging my your mama and the worker

An old school tv is fine..but no flip phones! You're missing out
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:57am
I did a massive cleaning of my room last week and bwoy random thoughts, i counted and realised i had over 400 tampons (excluding 2 packs i bought the other day but cant find), as if that wasnt bad enough oh mercy i found so many condoms it was shameful. 

yesterday I bought 2 boxes of durex tropical cause there was a free vib c()ck ring (twice the price of the condoms on its own-shout out to the megamart employees that bought most of them) then today i bought another durex love box on a whim (it matched my nails)! I go to look in my handbag and what do i find? one box of durex real feel, one box of durex high sensation and another box of 5 (used to be 10 *wink*) single sachet durex play lubes and there are random condoms in the lube box too! in the inside pocket are 3 trojans and in a zippered part are king and regular Slam! condoms (Jamaican brand)

my question to you folks is: Am I prostitute with a heavy flow?LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:58am
Diane?  Gyal? Wat de ass u doin' with a flip phone?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 3:08am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LMAO Diane..why do you have a flip phone in 2014? I assume that's not acceptable over there either judging my your mama and the worker

An old school tv is fine..but no flip phones! You're missing out

LB its my grandma's phone AND its a samsung HMPFFFF

i stay getting clowned i.dont.care! my go-to answer is either "I'm a scammer" OR " those smartphones are what got my DJ locked up" effing informer (snitch) phones!!! all that voice noting and picture sending and video taking and location sending phuckery........not i? i stay incognegroLOL

i lose phones too easily this past Friday my helper (maid) found a phone in "lost" in 2011 under my moms built-in closet!!

I have at last count, 13 SIM cards and cant find 11 them.......thats why i did the massive cleaning. i need a couple burner numbers for something, simple phones are perfect for that mi luv.

lorddd the tv take up half of the chest of drawers! i'd take a pic but no camera phone !!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20892090209120922093 2438>
  Share Topic