BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20582059206020612062 2255>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 3.44  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 12:33am
Morning!

Bout to order these crown condoms and give them a test run
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:05am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Morning!

Bout to order these crown condoms and give them a test run

Like they can even fitErmm

I was gonna make a thread saying Im finally freeeeeeeeeClapClapClap but the mood on the board isnt celebratory and a thread about my condom find Kimono Micro thin and then not even 4 days later i find the red box durex they discontinued! SIX BOXES . No shame at the cashier, dont give a frack who is waiting in line!

who asks toddlers for urine samples and to read eye charts? WTF kinda pre-school is this? DUMBASSERY COLLEGE? I went in the bathroom 2 times- begging my cuzzo to wee-wee, kid was like "fuqq no. pull up my pants. i dont want to pee. why would i pee in a cup? put my diaper back on, bike vrrrom vroom. are you for real right now" I wish i had pics of the faces he gave me dude slapped that cup away so many times. receptionist had in me the bathroom sweating trying to make a toddle pee. I shoulda peed in it my damn self, clots and allDead Then the eye charts------ realllllllllyyyyyyy oooommmaaannnn? he recognised the smaller decorations of fishes, dora and boots, water, diego abcd AND said the pterodactyl was a dinosaur (to my complete surprise) yet he needed to do the eye chart? Angry Y'all simple ass *&%^$#@EkkkkkkkkkkAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 15 2014 at 1:06am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:12am
Lol

Wtf?

They don't stretch?

And pee in a cup for what?

The hell?!!
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:20am
That moment when you've been youtubing stuff about ghosts and celebrity deaths and now is afraid to leave the room to use the bathroom.Stern Smile

I don't know why I always like looking up this type of mess at night.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:22am
Afro them condoms break easily. And um..from what I've seen Diane is right. Them thangs ain't gonna fit you hunty. Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lol

Wtf?

They don't stretch?

And pee in a cup for what?

The hell?!!

afro why burst them and waste them just ship them to me! It must be hard having to buy custom condoms for your peenCryCryCry

I dont know why the fork a 2 year old has to piss in a cup!DeadDeadAngryAngry kids hav to do medicals to go to pre-school!!!!!! da fuqqqqqqqqqqqqqq usually it's just the immunization card that is needed. but its some money making ploy cause you have to go to a specific pediatrician. PHUCKERY and its not just kingston the lady beside me travelled 3 hours into kgn cause the day care her kid will be attending in her parish says they MUST see this doctor. ShockedShockedShocked
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:38am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Afro them condoms break easily. And um..from what I've seen Diane is right. Them thangs ain't gonna fit you hunty. Embarrassed

hey niecey LOVE!!!!!

whaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt yyou talking about breaking easily.

I wanna order a fuqq load of rubbers but i cant ship to anyone in the states (family and ma dukes side eye me enough already) and customs gonna charge me way too much.CryCryCry

Niecey you've seen afro's peen? Do tell........................
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:40am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 1:42am
Hey Diane lol I meant that brand he was looking to buy break easy. 

I wish I had a reason to buy condoms. Too bad my sex life is nonexistent 

Edited by niecy - Aug 15 2014 at 1:46am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 2:10am

Y'all hoes are heathens!!

Talmbout custom sizes ..

Hi niecy ..

My iPad keyboard has learnt that talmbout is a real word..

One over the man

Edited by afrokock - Aug 15 2014 at 2:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair