IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19981999200020012002 2752>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:07pm
True afro.

CB I do that with my bookmarks too. Even though I can use the search function with google bookmarks, making folders makes it easier to find pages lol
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:11pm
Weather is perfect today .....
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:13pm
Mmm if I lived closer you know my greedy butt would be your best customer  LOL

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:29pm
Niecy, I used to go on the site cakecentral.com forum when I was decorating cakes..and they have some helpful tips for like packaging, shipping etc (especially cookies). If you plan on having a brick & mortar store, they probably have tips on pricing and stuff..they did for cakes at least
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:42pm
Do you have any pictures of your cakes, lb?

I want to buy a cake pop maker
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:49pm
Yeah HB you've probably seen them already though. I only made one since then. I'll post when I get home in a couple hours.

Do NOTTTTT cake a cake pop maker if you mean like a mold to bake them in. That's NOT how you make them! Lol..Sorry I'm passionate about this. But believe me

Edited by Lite Brite - Sep 06 2014 at 4:49pm
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:55pm
Thanks LB. I will check out that site.

HB girl you can make cake pops without a cake pop maker. 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 4:59pm
Dead Why do kids want to put everything in their mouths? So mini me has gotten in the habit of taking her diapers off and earlier today she took her diaper off in my mom's room and started trying to eat her doo doo.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 5:47pm
LMAO. my friend was on the phone are you ok? you sound sad. Im like naw, Im in the library studying. She like DAMN ALREADY?

People really don't understand that this is going to be the struggle semester for me.LOL
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 5:48pm
I try to turn up too though. Went to the bars last night, it was pretty bad though.
I will maybe go to the Kappa party tonight. I don't JUST study. damn
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19981999200020012002 2752>
  Share Topic