Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19521953195419551956 2335>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 3:59pm
No way I would dance with a giant Snake . smh

CNN) -- A 6-foot-long boa constrictor named Rocky stole the show Friday during a rehearsal for Nicki Minaj's performance of "Anaconda" at the MTV Video Music Awards when he bit a backup dancer in the arm, according to a statement from MTV.

The female dancer, who was not identified by Viacom representatives, was treated immediately on the spot by a medic at The Forum in Los Angeles and later sent to a local hospital for treatment, Chris Velvin, director of production safety for Viacom Media, told CNN. Her injuries were not life-threatening.

Minaj was on stage for the rehearsal but was not involved in the incident, according to the statement on the MTV website. She remarked, "Did she get bit by the snake?"

Boa constrictors are not venomous, and Velvin said this snake had never attacked anyone before.

"He's a professional entertainment snake," Velvin said. "He's been doing this for 15 years."

The snake's owner, Hollywood Animals, did not return calls asking for comment.

The snake was draped around the dancer's shoulders when it bit her on the inside of her left arm, according to the statement.

It's unknown what provoked the snake, Velvin said, but the rehearsal had been going normally and the injured dancer had practiced with the snake in the past.

Sunday's live performance of "Anaconda," a raunchy remix of Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby Got Back," will still include a snake, but it will not be Rocky, Velvin said.

Beyonce releases surprise 'Flawless' remix featuring Nicki Minaj
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Scratch your batty on barbed wire?

Lololololol! I'm gone find somewhere to use that Diane.

lolol its a classic! oh he's your friend. Do you have any pics you can share of the jewellery? ND do you have a BF? Yes Im being nosyEmbarrassed

RIP to the footballer!!CryCryCryCry what a tragedy, and he being the scorer of the only goal. Jesus!

Nope. No boyfriend. I'm celibate.

ETA: i'll try to find some pics. If I can't i'll take some tomorrow.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 24 2014 at 4:11pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

so my jamican mate just got back from ja and was like yo, have some of these roots they ar ean aphrodiasiac blah blah blah, soak em for two days and then grind/blend them and mix them with any drink ye like or mix them with a tonic.

so sceptic me decided why the fucck not mixed it with a roots tonic and redbull ....

gaaaaaaatdaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!

yuh boy brought u back some Hiroshima? word to Santana.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

diane i know roots love, im african innit?

true, true. afro why comes your yardie bredrin dont know the name of this root? what kinda silliness is this?

some breed of lightning and thunder is bussing outside! wicked! its raining yay rain!!!! rain pure rain like real rain from the sky the place wetttttttttttttttttttttttttt, Yess WASH WEHHHH!!!!!!!!

is this the end of the drought?? please be the end of the droughtBig smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:03pm
he probably told me,

i probably forgot or didnt pick it up

his accent is thick i have a hard time hearing him
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 5:03pm
just finished updating plex

hopefully im back to streaming on my tv
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:24pm

earthandpeace:

93% of people dealing with ALS are White!

Can we say, ” Oh, is we’s sick massa? We gots to find us a cure!”

But where are our challenges for sickle cell anemia?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:30pm
Afro, right. They don't hear you though.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:31pm
omg... I have 2 Asian profs this semester. fml
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:34pm
I can't believe the weekend is over
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19521953195419551956 2335>
  Share Topic