Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18481849185018511852 2752>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair





Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1104285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:


are you saying I'm not coy and prim and proper??Shocked
prim yes.. proper?

nah.. you quite the insatiable slut at times
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1104285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:04pm
wassup niecy?
Back to Top
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2013
Location: NYC
Status: Offline
Points: 32865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Somebody please explain this to me..how do u wear the same thing to woek consectively. First off its 80 degrees yesterday...and I know u sweat...especially the fact u take public transit. How the hayelllll u do that and feel comfortable???

Clean skin and dutty clothes nuh go togedda!!!!
Now I doubt she even bathedDead

PUPPA JESUS!! Brja gonna lose it in the office right now! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was this person black white yellow green? bwhwhwhhahhahahahahah

CB going up for another interview? Send good vibes her way. Good luck cherry!

everytime tatee drops these little tidbits of knowledge i feel warm OR cold insideStarStar

brja or missvw pics of the cake or y'all lying!
Black an Ethopian girl to be exact. I aint go close enough to smell the molinesss.
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

neka...ask her for my special....that ish is delicious...she got skills
Oooooooooh!!
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Anytime Wink
Eeeee-- Imma holla at you within the week!! Thank you, vw!!
Back to Top
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2013
Location: NYC
Status: Offline
Points: 32865
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Somebody please explain this to me..how do u wear the same thing to woek consectively. First off its 80 degrees yesterday...and I know u sweat...especially the fact u take public transit. How the hayelllll u do that and feel comfortable???

Clean skin and dutty clothes nuh go togedda!!!!
Now I doubt she even bathedDead

PUPPA JESUS!! Brja gonna lose it in the office right now! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was this person black white yellow green? bwhwhwhhahhahahahahah

CB going up for another interview? Send good vibes her way. Good luck cherry!

everytime tatee drops these little tidbits of knowledge i feel warm OR cold insideStarStar

brja or missvw pics of the cake or y'all lying!
I will send it to Neka ...she will post
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1104285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

prim yes.. proper?

nah.. you quite the insatiable slut at times
!!!
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Online
Points: 433806
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:47pm
Measuring weight loss in inches > lbs.
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 168352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

I will send it to Neka ...she will post
just saw your message, suga jr. Here you go:

Back to Top
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2008
Location: US - Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 102701
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 12:53pm
Hey afro. Nothing much looking at cars online.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18481849185018511852 2752>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down