Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18051806180718081809 2838>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:31am
Take it! It's so fun and addictive. I go to class every chance I get. I'm taking Beginner 1 and 2 classes and 1 Bachata class. Love it!! Folks think i'm seeing someone cause i'm always going to class. yeah. Salsa is my man right now and he's very demanding.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 28 2014 at 9:34am
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:30pm
this sheit is just idk Sleepy

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 12:58pm
Aries stahr milan is a hot mess. And I wanna know who told him he needed to start wearing weave. Seems like he just hopped on that bandwagon because it seemed like the thing to do to get his ratings up. Especially since weave doesn't seem to be his forte like that.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:06pm
These people tryin' to overcharge me for insurance and ish....No ma'am not when Globe life is $10 cheaper AND has more coverage than what ya'll are trying to give me. 

No that that's that all I need to worry about is medical insurance. Having medicaid is all good but I feel like I can't do ish with this medicaid.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

this sheit is just idk Sleepy

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Aries stahr milan is a hot mess. And I wanna know who told him he needed to start wearing weave. Seems like he just hopped on that bandwagon because it seemed like the thing to do to get his ratings up. Especially since weave doesn't seem to be his forte like that.

tymestheinfamous must have told him
they are wearing the same wig 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:19pm
my brain is malfunctioning as usual.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:28pm
I know india he has bleached himself something terrible
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:27pm
insert kermit drinkin tea*

I reacently reconnected with someone I knew as a teen ...he is about to get married and wanted to see me before doing so...I went to see him and we had the chance to reminisce about our time together...then we had sex....now part of me wishes things dont work out for them wedding in one month...I. should just let it go huh and enjoy the moment we had.....thanks and please keep me private

top comment:
You want us to keep u private but that coochie went public.....yeah ok
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:28pm
My fiance keeps complaining that my p*ssy is dry! He says he is tired of having to eat it every time we have sex. Thats not true though...because I go down on him until he cums too! He also uses a loofah, which I don't think cleans the ass good. This being the case. Their are boo boo stains in his underwear every wk. I tell him to use a wash cloth instead of loofah and he bit my head off. Saying I dont get it and that men always stain their "draws".

top comment:
 So u dry N he gotta a sh*tty bootyCryCryCryCryLOL sounds like a perfect match !!!!!!

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 28 2014 at 6:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells