BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17951796179717981799 2419>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:02pm
So this little girl really is staying here when she starts school

This house is small enough as it is...

My mom doesn't have a car. ..doesn't even keep food in the house ... I don't get how that's gonna work
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:02pm
What you drankin' on HB? 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:05pm
I made my own 6 pack at the store last night

I have 2 smirnoff ice (pineapple, acai strawberry), 1 corona, 2 shock tops (lemon and apple), and something else that's lime flavored
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:07pm
I went to this meet up group event and it was nice. I was chatting it up with this girl, 22 y/o and she tells me that she moved from michigan to fl to be with her boyfriend and now live together. In my mind I was like wtf? whhhyyyyyyy lol. maybe it's because I'm older than her but I would never live with someone especially at that age. Hopefully they stay together buttera...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:09pm
When I meet girls who are younger than me and start talking about their relationships I get low key jealous because in my mind I'm like pero what about me? when is my guy coming? #saturdaynightthoughts
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:10pm
lol I love the acai strawberry smirnoff. I haven't had a smirnoff ice in a long ass time.

I'm mad my alcoholic ass was just sitting here thinking about stocking up on $50 worth of the $1 wine coolers at walmart to have in my fridge for my chill nights.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:13pm
Suga, after living with my ex when I was 20 I can agree. I'm 23 now and I think I would want my freedom. Plus I realized I can only handle my own messy room but when you throw somebody else's junk in the mix it's aggravating.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Suga, after living with my ex when I was 20 I can agree. I'm 23 now and I think I would want my freedom. Plus I realized I can only handle my own messy room but when you throw somebody else's junk in the mix it's aggravating.

Yup! Which is why I'm not living with anyone until I'm engaged. Nicca we gonna work this messy situation out because we're in this togetha lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:21pm
I'm the same way island.

I've dated and talked to a lot of guys (wasting my time. Smh) but haven't had a real boyfriend since high school.

I've slowed down and become so comfortable being single though. The thought of dating anyone seems so weird and awkward

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 26 2014 at 8:25pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I'm the same way island.

I've dated and talked to a lot of guys (wasting my time. Smh) but haven't had a real boyfriend since high school.

I've slowed down and become so comfortable being single though. The thought of dating anyone seems so weird and awkward

It's even more frustrating when you're in your late 20's. #sigh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17951796179717981799 2419>