Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17521753175417551756 2344>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 2:41pm
So this family in my apt complex is getting evicted. It was sad to watch but i lowkey hoped theyd leave this dresser behind..
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Theres something about my appearance that says "yes come talk to me stranger,tell me your life story"
LOLLOL same here.Ouch an old lady once told me the history of quilts....and then why she started...and then tells me step by step how she makes them for her grandkids..

i need a car.Sleepy
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:48pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 3:55pm
^^omgosh

how can ryan be so calm?AngryLOL
it takes literally 2 seconds to disconnect. 

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 16 2014 at 3:59pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 4:38pm
My fiance's Mom was staying with us. Her and her husband had been fighting really bad. Late one night my fiance had me up on the kitchen counter...we were having sex. We thought she had went to bed hours earlier. Well I saw movement and looked in that direction and saw her peaking around the corner watching us. So I get embarrased and make him stop we hurriedly adjusted ourselves and I ran upstairs to our room. Well 2 days later I see a crack in the bathroom door as I get out of the shower I snatched it open and looked down the hallway...she was almost tripping over herself to get to the guest bedroom. Then when I walked past the room she was in I heard a buzzing sound and her moaning.Later that night I overheard my fiance cussing her out in a hushed tone. He told her "Mama dont bring that freak sh*t up in my house". He told her she had a day to find her nasty ass somewhere else today and told her to sit her old meddlin' ass down somewhere. My question is should I marry a man that talks to his Mama this way?

after all that lmfao
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 5:53pm
am i late on eva pigford's bathtub nudes??

Edited by afrokock - Jul 16 2014 at 5:54pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:25pm
I aint seen Butta and HB today... hope they ok
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:03pm
I am alive and well.

And you?  Hug  Heart
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:06pm
I am aight... relaxing Hb
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:13am
Hey!!!

Morning!

What's the oga done?

Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair