Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15851586158715881589 2346>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:04pm
Coco you're talking a few days ago in this thread right? What you reported that is. IA mixer harped on and on about it even when others asked him to stop harping on about the pedo business CB looked liked she wanted to poke him in the eye. 

Neka the 2 go back and forth oh yes but his referencing the pedo/child PICS viewing chicken argument every chance he got was too much. I remember coco saying the other day that A member's BF reminded her of mixer but not as _______ and he responded with the pedo thing then it carried to this thread.

Im really surprised the mods actually are here. Mixer'll be back! Re-Mixer!

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:05pm
okay i will not be back in here for a while i promise upon a shooting star.. i know i say that but i mean it. 

i understand thats your friend.. and i understand that (like i said..) im not angel and i say things too.. 
but if you cant simply acknowledge (like many of his other friends have) that, 'he was taking it too far by repeatedly saying that you are a pedophile' instead youre with the smart comments and rationalizing.. 
then yea… its pointless. 

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:08pm
Headed home it's hot as heck out here
yep mixer will be back
Hopefully he won't allow people to make him act out of character
He cool with me
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:09pm
im going to quote this for emphasis.. and be on my way. cus i know its rare but i do have my moments where i try to ignore, try to stop first, or didnt start it.  

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

and you completely dismissed the other part of what ricky said… 

you said we both wouldnt walk away.. 

there was a point where i was like, 'im sorry to have this negativity in a positive thread.. i swear im done responding to him' 
then he continued to try to provoke me.. ppl said he should be banned and was trolling and he basically said, hes good... not going anywhere.. and no one can stop him from. (from trolling) 

so yea…  i did really try to stop a few times. 

oh and there was another day where i made a comment about him reminding me of the OPs boyfriend.. he made a comment calling me an idiot.. i ignored his comment… so he came in the thread and said the same thing and called me an idiot again (another day) 

so yes… neka.. i do have my rare times where i ignore. and he keeps on begging for a response… 
you werent here. 
and one of the days i was minding my business and he made a smart remark to me first after i confessed something. 

yes diane, thats the day i reported him twice and told admin that it needed to stop. 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Good morning errybody!!
Morning Ricky!!

There is back story. It's getting to the point that it's a tale as old as time. And I do agree, hubris and pride do come before the fall. I hope that's going to give him something to think about while he's in timeout.

Sorry your sinuses won't let you be great. Maybe some warm compresses with eucalyptus oil?
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Summertime sadness (the remix) is a good one. And Off To The Races I like too
I've heard she does good work. My friends have tried to tip me off to her, Robyn, Janelle Monet. I just lack follow through.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:10pm
I always miss all this drama so I have no idea whats going on or how it even started

*shrug*

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:12pm
ahhh neka doesn't have to admit anything 

If she feels a way, she feels a way

There's some posters I don't want to see banned no matter what they said lol

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Headed home it's hot as heck out here
yep mixer will be back
Hopefully he won't allow people to make him act out of character
He cool with me

if, "he reminds me of mixer but smart" 
and "try harder ho" (after he said somethin to me first) 
makes you act out of character.. and yell pedophile… and 'you have a disgusting body with heroin marks (yes, he said all of that, from them 2 comments above, search it cus yall dont believe me)

then that is his character…. with me. he always goes from 0-60 with me. many have seen and pointed it out several times. 

he will be back but he'll probably have learned his lesson about throwing around that world. 

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:14pm
Anywho... I just took a quick drive around the corner to look at the house we may move in

Its cute... I guess.  Sleepy
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Neka the 2 go back and forth oh yes but his referencing the pedo/child PICS viewing chicken argument every chance he got was too much.
Diane, as mentioned previously, I commend nor defend either of them. As opposed to splitting hairs regarding their numerous posts and behavior(s), I simply contend that they could have both make different choices and chose not to.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15851586158715881589 2346>
  Share Topic