Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15631564156515661567 2317>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

No Juneteenth thread?
mm-mmm, cause you ain't made it yet. Smile
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 10:52am
neka what are you doing for half christmas next month lol

did my child really just use me to help her get on the couch so she could get my phone? then climbed down after she got it and told me thank you lmfao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:00am
awwwww niecy jr!!

for half christmas next week (6/25), i will be going to a rather packed show-- adore delano is in town. #party

for christmas in july, kinda celebrating with a mega show on the 23rd. i'll likely watch some of my christmas favs and maybe hang a stocking. 

i really hope someone gets me an advent calendar for christmas  this year. 

and you? thinking up anything for half christmas and christmas in july?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

neka what are you doing for half christmas next month lol

did my child really just use me to help her get on the couch so she could get my phone? then climbed down after she got it and told me thank you lmfao
LOLLOLLOLLOL
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:11am
for some reason i kept coming across comments by black people saying they were tired of slave movies.  i always thought there were only a few in comparison to jewish holocaust films but i never see anyone complain about being inundated with them.  so you know i had to look up exactly how many slave movies have actually been made in comparison so holocaust films, not including documentaries:

slavery

from 1903 to present= 55 films

holocaust

from 1946 to present= 188 films

Edited by tatee - Jun 19 2014 at 11:12am
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 11:14am
No. I've been too busy getting started on coming up with gift ideas for the real christmas for mini me lol. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:19pm
I wonder if that video was ever posted on bhm with the little girl dancing to Denise Beflon song...Or the video with the little girl dancing to one drop. Would be quiet interesting to hear what BHM would say
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

No. I've been too busy getting started on coming up with gift ideas for the real christmas for mini me lol. 
aaaaah. and oh? 

the "real" christmas tho? ouch.  

christmas is in your heart and a frame of mind niecy. humph.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 1:47pm
I am hungry
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:16pm
a teething puppy is the worst
i keep getting bit ;(
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15631564156515661567 2317>