Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 2883>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:21am
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!! CB

I think one of my fave lyrics of his is " is your pvu$$y is lucky, I'll get back my visa* LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Find Freaky Girl Part 1, 2 and 3 SMDH (my gf listened to part 1 so much she made up her mind to give head BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH she was like 29 had kids etc never sucked peen BUT when she was on the floor crawling up to him her BF turned her down the worst wayCryDead)
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:31am
Let me take a power nap. Mi back is on fiyah.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:32am
Or was it part 2? LOL
yes iyah, man she was all sexy crawling on the floor and, pulling out the dicks and he stopped her and said no (he's uhm a white coller, inner city dude- he says gully, if he siad Gaza i KNOW he would have complied) She was like so embarrassed adn vowed never to do it. She never had the box eaten. When i asked her how did she know what to (BJ) she said, i listened to you Diane. She got a dude to eat the box a few months ago and said , " i dont think my BF can do anything for me anymore"LOL

Greatest fear of every conservative Jamaican Male: a man eat weh (away) your girl. loloolol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Yes that is a pear Tatee. A Jamaican pear. p-e-a-r/ I had a pear tree at my old house. Man when you mash up the pear with some white rice *fans self* but really when is pear season? Where is brja? I think its apple season now, and star apple too 

im. callin. foul.LOL

nah, idk they always have avocados here in the supermarket.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:38am
Can't.stop.watching...American Dad...Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:42am
i had some avacado in a wrap i made yesterday.. 

i dont know how in season avacados taste vs. not in season.. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:43am
today is my high carb day and I dont even really want any, I guess Ill go to pf changs 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:45am
i want to go to pf changs 
do you ever go eat by yourself grace? 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:47am
Diane.. go post your "non-accent" please Tongue
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:49am
No guysssss no lol because you live in the states you will have xyz fruit all year round, large scale importation from different markets OR countries where xyz fruit is in season most of the time. But that isnt the case in Jamaica i have to wait until the fruit trees bear once a year. eg Mango season is approaching cause i see the blossoms and find (then in my afro) and a few mangoes.

Not appreciating the seasonality of most fruits esp mango has lead to some very pissed of YT tourists lolol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127128129130131 2883>
  Share Topic