Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30483049305030513052 3094>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:31am
Good Mern'in. I think I messed my dayum back up. Mudda Fka!
Sponsored Links

Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 10:33am
I missed out on the pic thread. Stupid ask phone died and I feel asleep.

*paging HB*
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:16am
@HeyBeautiful nothing to see lol

I think most men look at women (that they are dating/trying to get at) as just vessels/gatekeepers for the p*ssy/tittes/ass/mouth.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:18am
Damn ^^^^^
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:29am
Did my mom really expect for me to drive to Orlando, which takes about an hour from where I live, to go shopping for her AND go out to eat and make it back by 4? It's already 12:30 that was NOT going to happen when she ran off right as I was about to leave talking about she had to go to the bank.

This man needs to hurry up with fixing my car because this whole depending on one car for the whole house thing is for the birds.

Edited by niecy - Mar 08 2014 at 11:31am
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:37am
I saw this one white girl's pic on my news feed and all I could remember was how this one time in class she talked about how her and her siblings used to play "slave" and wear bandanas and sing sings. I was the only black person in class and i was like "why would you think that's ok?" She was like "we were young and we didn't know" and I remember saying "i was young and yet I knew...why would your parents think that's ok?"

I deleted her ass. I didn't even know we were fb friends.

Sometimes I hate white ppl
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:40am
^^^ her dumb ass knew what she was doing. I'm wondering what her purpose in mentioning that in class was.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 11:54am
We were talking about games we played outside as kids and the differences in what kids today play and how lack of green space/advance of technology/stranger danger are key factors in the vast change between our generation and the kids we teach...idk if we are of the same generation. But it was somewhat relevant. I remember thinking after class how disrespectful that was to my people... That you and your family can trivialize slavery like that. I was disturbed to my soul.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:00pm
BHM is too much for me these days...I'm gon' have a six pack by the time I finish laughing LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 12:13pm
Why do people on BHM have different voices in my head? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30483049305030513052 3094>
  Share Topic