Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Thoughts the Remix

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28332834283528362837 3094>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:02pm
if i had know this book was exactly like the movie i wouldnt have even bothered with it.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:15pm
hmm.. 
okay. 
thanks 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:20pm
i told you im horrible when it comes to products because in my opinion nothing is worth buying for your hair unless you know what your using it forLOL

mess around with me and i'll have folks using $1 conditioners, water and oilLOL
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:34pm
@ tatee stop being modest-- I bug you all of the time / years about my hair and vids. I love your posts about moisturizing.
you're so helpful on BHM...

@ Coco, Now Sandy = Mz0. told me about KeraCare Moisturizing Conditioner and its the truth. trust-me
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:36pm
the lady said its all antiseptic and antibacterial and cleanses and all moisturizing… 

thats why i hate the internet. for every single thing.. even like, forks.. there will be a place telling you how its an amazing miracle product sent from the gods 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 2:51pm
if people knew what i just spent on juice they'd call me crazy… 

i had to commit to the cleanse though or else ill procrastinate.. no going back/bullshiitting now 

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:00pm
i think most products are like that.  i had just finished using up this African Pride Olive Miracle Growth Oil.  its a really nice cheap oil, especially when you are in between oils. but the b.s. that the label claims it will do is ridiculous.  it talks of stopping breakage,  keeping split ends and dryness at bay. man, i good chuckle out of that label let alone the name that gives hopes of growth.  its nothing more than scented oils but i guess they cant leave it at that and expect it to sell.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:08pm
i understand BS on a product label.. they're trying to make money. 

but these blogs and random websites telling you alllll about the benefits of natural things (maybe product was the wrong word.) are annoying cus they really lead ppl astray.. thats why i always want other opinions.  
if i google, 'health benefits of twice deep fried bacon' there will be a page of 'knowledge' about things you never heard or thought it could do for you. Sleepy

Edited by coconess - Feb 26 2014 at 3:10pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:15pm
My posts!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 3:21pm
Butta?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 28332834283528362837 3094>